• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$76 Million Worth Of Wasteland!!!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uniquely Singapore!!! Our government thinks it is worth the money to build a wasteland, yet ok to destroy Bt. Brown.:oIo:

bishan.jpg

bishan1.jpg

Bukit Brown has a rich heritage, but not worth preserving??? WTF?

BB.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for posting the pics. So this is the 76 million project. Knn, sinkees are screwed! I call this a swamp!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke and a fucking waste of money. Get a few An neh and this probably cost no more than $200K.. pocketing the rest of the money... sad.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bet they are going to spend another few millions to solve mosquito problems. Wtf is happening in Sinkeeland??

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a joke and a fucking waste of money. Get a few An neh and this probably cost no more than $200K.. pocketing the rest of the money... sad.
Singapore is known to have construction costs comparable to HK and Japan. Problem is the quality and material use. If we do an independent audit and make available the cost breakdown, you will know how bad our project managers are and more important how ridiculous pocketing is. Most costs breakdowns are transparent in first world countries.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After spending $76 million, the PAP should now put some big Crocs and giant Anacondas in the new Bishan Park River so that Concrete Jungle Dwelling Sinkies can now experience real life nature right in front of their door step... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for posting the pics. So this is the 76 million project. Knn, sinkees are screwed! I call this a swamp!

Shhh!! not Swamp...POND & when it does over flow, Ponding...$76 Million of 'garden of Eden', every blade of leave, grass, tree, shrub, fruits, soil, rock and so forth, YOU CANNOT TOUCH!...it is a FINE garden, it is fine you look, but get FINEd, when you touch, remove ablade of grass, a leaf or fruit of any size, any seeds, except yours, or even trespass in certain areas.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
After spending $76 million, the PAP should now put some big Crocs and giant Anacondas in the new Bishan Park River so that Concrete Jungle Dwelling Sinkies can now experience real life nature right in front of their door step...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
asset.php
LOL!!! Maybe Mandai Zoo should just release all their crocodiles into this Bishan River!
asset.php

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't be surprised to see the Ah Neh expats and their families having afternoon picnic there and bathing in the water..:eek:

Please add the "ah Tiongs" and their family, who will pee into the ponds, as well as spit!, litter & talk so loud that, the crows, will not even come near withon 5km.... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone got the 'before' picture to compare?
It was supposed to be a canal....so $76 million to demolish the canal to get this 'river'?

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please add the "ah Tiongs" and their family, who will pee into the ponds, as well as spit!, litter & talk so loud that, the crows, will not even come near withon 5km.... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

I suppose many Chinese practising Fangsheng will use this very convenient location to release animals there. Good opportunity for me to release my kid's tortoises and hamsters as they are tired of them (j/k).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose many Chinese practising Fangsheng will use this very convenient location to release animals there. Good opportunity for me to release my kid's tortoises and hamsters as they are tired of them (j/k).

I was told that, many years back, when they drained the POND in Botanic Garden, they found an Arrowana. Please don't relase the tortoises, MacRitchie have many of them, hamsters?, don't think they will survive, the snakes, the birds, the 'see kar jua' will eat them & don't release those pirahnas or rabbits.:p

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that, many years back, when they drained the POND in Botanic Garden, they found an Arrowana. Please don't relase the tortoises, MacRitchie have many of them, hamsters?, don't think they will survive, the snakes, the birds, the 'see kar jua' will eat them & don't release those pirahnas or rabbits.:p

I think my karma will go south if I were to do it. So don't worry, I am not that kind of person.:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing Sinkies, if there are no barriers by the side of the river, this could well turn out to be another Bedok Reservoir.

The water is too shallow.

Suicidal Sinkies should stop polluting reservoirs with their bloated corpses and instead try this at home:

selfcontrolfreak.jpg

Be considerate and kill yourselves wisely!