• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70's, 80's 'Feel Good' Music

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greg Kihn - Jeopardy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UF9uuobnAOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I Lost on Jeopardy" is a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic from his second album, "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D. The song is a parody of "Jeopardy" by The Greg Kihn Band, and its refrain "Our love's in jeopardy". The parody's lyrics center on the then-former game show Jeopardy!, hosted by Art Fleming; a syndicated revival, with Alex Trebek, began three months after the single's release.
The song became the fourth music video released by Yankovic, and featured a number of cameo appearances including Kihn, Fleming, Yankovic's mentor Dr. Demento, original Jeopardy! announcer Don Pardo, and Yankovic's parents.
The song has been referenced several times on the game show itself, including once as a category on the current Alex Trebek-hosted version, and later when Yankovic appeared on Rock & Roll Jeopardy!. It was the subject of a Daily Double on the April 27, 2012 episode of the show, but the contestant didn't identify the song given the year it came out and some lyrics from it. The song was played over the closing credits on the second episode of Rock & Roll Jeopardy! on which Yankovic appeared.
The song has appeared on several compilation albums, including Greatest Hits (1988), Wacky Favorites (1993), and Permanent Record: Al in the Box (1994).

"Weird Al" Yankovic - I Lost On Jeopardy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PdNOltSmZjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BvUZijEuNDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Baby, Come to Me" is a classic love ballad written by Rod Temperton for a male-female duet. The original version, performed by Patti Austin and James Ingram (with Michael McDonald contributing background vocals), and produced by Quincy Jones, appears on Austin's 1981 album, Every Home Should Have One.

Baby Come To Me - Patti Austin & James Ingram

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PqiTeiFUBzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Rock Me Amadeus" is a 1985 song by Austrian pop musician Falco from his album Falco 3. It topped the singles charts on both sides of the Atlantic. It was Falco's only number one hit in both the United States and the United Kingdom, despite his popularity in Germany, his native Austria, and much of Europe. The song was written by Falco and Dutch music producers Bolland & Bolland.

Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dM4RyfL8u94?list=UUkSaKaf7cD4-4yUkIm6LXDw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankie Valli - Grease

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cYF7ORe6D68?list=UUkSaKaf7cD4-4yUkIm6LXDw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eMeCt4wWQ1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stievie Wonder - Part-Time Lover

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sx47boGI36I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Olivia Newton-John - Physical

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9VDrsy70v_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Should Hear How She Talks About You - Melissa Manchester

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u-KeYUKaDD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o3Ht6L-KF-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rod Stewart - When I Need You

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rfSN_lJ7cuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Love Unlimited Orchestra ~ Love's Theme

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RLTJ95kj9ng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes ---- Owner of a lonely heart

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oZXg-IhYnw4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Andy Gibb - I just want to be your everything

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RzOhJOk7v6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard - Suddenly

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o-mDnqsx2f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roberta Flack - Killing me softly

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZBLxcYpB9-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lobo - I'd love you to want me

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V633PprL4DM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
REO Speedwagon - Keep on loving you

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qjvDI-Me1RM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GtQGyVSkIKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marmalade - Reflections of my life

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kGl74GPhPD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
David Gates --- Goodbye Girl

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xnMkKv1dtQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​