• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 Subway branches in Singapore have stopped selling pork

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian muslims aren't real indians and they also aren't m&ds nor Arabs. They are in limbo, neither here nor there, not accepted by anyone. We only accept their food like briyani and kambing soup. Other than that, nobody gives a fuck about indian muslims. So indian muslims marry m&d in order to marry into their race and produce m&ds. Every kid knows that any child between a m&d and an indian muslim is automatically a malay, regardless which parent was m&d.
Thats because those of muslim lineage can relate to malay culture as they are muslims, like thai chinese can relate to thai culture due to buddhism.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
sw-header.gif

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely love the McDonalds in America! Pure 100% pork in my SME, so succulent, so delicious! And REAL bacon in my burgers, none of that turkey/chicken crap.

When in a halal country, I enjoy their lamb kebabs and non-pork offerings.

Fuck integration. Draw the lines and make them clear. That was the way in the past and the world was a better place then before the 'Clash of Civilizations.'.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I absolutely love the McDonalds in America! Pure 100% pork in my SME, so succulent, so delicious! And REAL bacon in my burgers, none of that turkey/chicken crap.

When in a halal country, I enjoy their lamb kebabs and non-pork offerings.

Fuck integration. Draw the lines and make them clear. That was the way in the past and the world was a better place then before the 'Clash of Civilizations.'.
only mcribs are made of pork. although mcd claims their mcribs are made from pork shoulder, these boxes of frozen pork rectums meant for the making of mcribs are found outside an alleged mcd restaurant (in taiwan). taiwanese love arseholes and rectums. mcd flatly denies this bust, and i believe them. mcd joints don’t receive frozen products that are raw and unprepared ahead of time. enjoy! they are very delicious.
0365E4C3-7052-4B4E-83ED-5E4E98D8CD1B.png