• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 Subway branches in Singapore have stopped selling pork

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
MacDonalds and KFC's business improved after turning halal. LJS's business plummeted because their food sucked anyway. Subway is taking the easy way out of turning halal instead of improving their menu. As far as fastfood is concerned, I stopped eating at subway's a long time ago. Their food is not as tasty as MacDonald's. If I wanted healthy food, I would eat home cooked food or just eat the Mac burgers without the fries and soft drink.
It's McDonalds not MacDonalds.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MacDonalds and KFC's business improved after turning halal. LJS's business plummeted because their food sucked anyway. Subway is taking the easy way out of turning halal instead of improving their menu. As far as fastfood is concerned, I stopped eating at subway's a long time ago. Their food is not as tasty as MacDonald's. If I wanted healthy food, I would eat home cooked food or just eat the Mac burgers without the fries and soft drink.

You bodoh lah!..MacD HALAL or not HALAL, their business had always been good. You do not need to have to be HALAL to earn more. Getting fast food joints to get HALAL certification is not good for the Malay Muslim community, they already have quite a high numbers of diabetes, kidney, high blood pressure & not to mention obese patients. Not good for them...now they add Suckway to the list.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say why would tam chia ter nao sinkie want to spend more money on loti cai cucumber place when they need to borrow money.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You bodoh lah!..MacD HALAL or not HALAL, their business had always been good. You do not need to have to be HALAL to earn more. Getting fast food joints to get HALAL certification is not good for the Malay Muslim community, they already have quite a high numbers of diabetes, kidney, high blood pressure & not to mention obese patients. Not good for them...now they add Suckway to the list.
What about the Indian Muslim community? Or Muslim Indian? Fuck, I have been confused since Do Good Together ascended to the presidency.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the Indian Muslim community? Or Muslim Indian? Fuck, I have been confused since Do Good Together ascended to the presidency.

For a few dollars more....you can replace the Indian Muslim with ____ Muslim, or you can change Indian to _____ ( multiple choices) or vice versa...as long as the committee appointed agrees...anybody can do good, go together...& do it now!...& do it with duit! ha ha ha ha

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
for Indian to _______ pls make extra effort to go bangcock and bleach the langjeow first. so as minimum the langjeow can go court and shun langpah or aka attest to the change in race.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about stop selling food altogther Subway? Would you like to show solidarity with those hungry and fasting?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
They potong already can eat beef!... so you see kek leng eating beef...tell him to take out his pants to verify...
wah, now I am lagi more confused! So potong-ed shitskin can see beef? So can non-potonged muslim eat pork? For chinks, whether potong or not, can eat everything.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also very the confused...Indian muslims can eat beef or not?

Indian muslims aren't real indians and they also aren't m&ds nor Arabs. They are in limbo, neither here nor there, not accepted by anyone. We only accept their food like briyani and kambing soup. Other than that, nobody gives a fuck about indian muslims. So indian muslims marry m&d in order to marry into their race and produce m&ds. Every kid knows that any child between a m&d and an indian muslim is automatically a malay, regardless which parent was m&d.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about stop selling food altogther Subway? Would you like to show solidarity with those hungry and fasting?
Providing halal food means they can use one plant to process food for three countries making it more effective for subway. Singapore in the wrong location thats all.