• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6 unvax caught eating out, each will be made to donate $300 to PAP

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean they cannot eat at hawker centers and outside of a house for their whole fucking life? Tam chia ter nao one's can mare ? :eek:
If they cannot eat outside how come they can take public transport ? Make no fucking sense. Where's oppies?
If pap dare to ban them from taking public transport then my uncle say steady poon pipi.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean they cannot eat at hawker centers and outside of a house for their whole fucking life? Tam chia ter nao one's can mare ? :eek:
If they cannot eat outside how come they can take public transport ? Make no fucking sense. Where's oppies?
If pap dare to ban them from taking public transport then my uncle say steady poon pipi.
Wow, you got IQ. I am surprise.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They never show the photo of the 6 and just claimed that there are 6 of them. I have been eating in cafes, restaurants, hawker centers and coffeeshop. In fact, later maybe 1 hours time, i will go to a cafe to chill out and have my food. at the same time, I will be waiting for these rule following dumbcocks to arrest me and fine me.
In fact, it's not 6 unvaccinated, but 6 non-fully vaccinated. That means all 6 could have already been vaccinated and mRNAlised, but without having received their booster jabs yet.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN

THats why Chao Turtle always praised your
Wise Unker.

Steady poon pee pee
Poon kow India, Alaska and Tasmania.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

THats why Chao Turtle always praised your
Wise Unker.

Steady poon pee pee
Poon kow India, Alaska and Tasmania.
But my wise uncle cannot understand why when people voted oppie into parliament and yet oppie never mention anything about this and people still continue to support oppie.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Back home now and nothing happen. Relax and chilled at cafe and restaurant. I waiting for them to catch me but they dun appear.
Next time, pls announce here in advance. So that I can inform the authorities. Don't sneak around. Then you can play the game :
:biggrin:
Catch_Me_If_You_Can_2002_movie.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time, pls announce here in advance. So that I can inform the authorities. Don't sneak around. Then you can play the game :
:biggrin:
Catch_Me_If_You_Can_2002_movie.jpg
I already announce in advance in one of the post. I say in 1 hours time i will go to cafe to have my food which is a bowl of noodle. Go back up to check my posts , and wear your reading glasses to see clearly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But my wise uncle cannot understand why when people voted oppie into parliament and yet oppie never mention anything about this and people still continue to support oppie.

Because once they mention something about it they will be instantly demonized by the PAP media as 'anti-science' etc. And there are plenty of dumbfucks in Sinkieland who believe this.

It's a 'sacred cow', similar to NS.

Also, the oppies in Sinkieland are just municipal managers of certain GRCs. The big decisions are still decided by the PAP, uncontested. Refer to all those 'debates', 'committees' and 'seeking feedback from the public'.

Totalitarian shithole, Politburo system masquerading as a Parliament system. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I already announce in advance in one of the post. I say in 1 hours time i will go to cafe to have my food which is a bowl of noodle. Go back up to check my posts , and wear your reading glasses to see clearly.
which cafe? Anyway, next time state time and place. And make your moniker visible on your person. Thanks in advance. :biggrin: