• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6 unvax caught eating out, each will be made to donate $300 to PAP

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Six people who were not fully vaccinated were found dining at hawker centres since many COVID-19 restrictions were eased on Apr 26, the Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment (MSE) said on Friday evening (May 13).

Those who dine at hawker centres and coffee shops must be fully vaccinated as vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS), despite the absence of entry checks, still apply to all food and beverage (F&B) outlets.

The six people will each be fined S$300, an MSE spokesperson said in response to queries from CNA.

Together with the lifting of group size limits, authorities had announced that VDS would be removed from Apr 26 in all but three settings that were assessed to pose a higher risk of transmission.

These are F&B outlets, nightlife establishments where dancing is an activity, as well as events with more than 500 participants.

More at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...nation-hawker-centre-coffee-shops-mse-2684026

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Told you right? They are prowling and hawker centers.

I see some of the red polo tee thugs at restaurants in malls too. Popular family-friendly malls in the downtown area, usually Capitaland-owned ones.

Anyway this too shall pass. Let's see how the PAP technocrats salvage face and wind down the VDS measures. I know people who got two shots, received the SMS 'inviting' them for a booster shot since 270 days have passed... and they said no thanks. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In the USA it has been found that infection rates are lower amongst the unvaxxed compared to the vaxxed.

This means that the vaxxed pose a greater risk compared to those who did not succumb to the bullshit.

https://www.walgreens.com/businesssolutions/covid-19-index.jsp

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 1.03.35 PM.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think kena baotoh lah. How SDA know who is unvaxxed?

Or issit they never off the Bluetooth for TT app still, then real time proximity radar testing picks them up as unvaxxed and sitting/stationary at the middle of the sitting areas and SDA informed by sms/texts to check ?

*Don't forget our Mobile phone is already an accurate tracing device once u've downloaded the TT apps onto your phone with or without Bluetooth doesn't actually matters any more, they can linked it to the phone once and for all, is it not ? lol....

Once after May 28th when WHO acquired the authority to overrule all Cuntires and States on COVID and Vaccination matters all these tracing will come into lawful effect and the 'local' government is not at fault, see ? One World Order has barely began we'll be into LOCKDOWNS again pretty soon just wet and see. lol....

Because i've never seen any checks by SDA at any hawkers or food centers so far leh........

Journey mapping​

View historical foot traffic patterns and dwell times for individuals who report testing positive for the COVID-19 or other virus, from the moment they come on site until their departure.
1652492386761.png

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
govt must be happy they caught 6 unvaxxed eating outside. how many people got covid just by eating outside. stupid rule.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
govt must be happy they caught 6 unvaxxed eating outside. how many people got covid just by eating outside. stupid rule.

It has nothing to do with protecting you or others from a virus. It's just a prototype version of a vaccine passport system and a social credit score (rewards for good behaviour) system. And possibly a digital ID system.

This too shall pass. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because i've never seen any checks by SDA at any hawkers or food centers so far leh........
They never show the photo of the 6 and just claimed that there are 6 of them. I have been eating in cafes, restaurants, hawker centers and coffeeshop. In fact, later maybe 1 hours time, i will go to a cafe to chill out and have my food. at the same time, I will be waiting for these rule following dumbcocks to arrest me and fine me.