• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

6 unvax caught eating out, each will be made to donate $300 to PAP

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mentality of a child. I know of some 8 year olds who are more mature.

No wonder the retard is unvaxxed...
It is a fact that i finish the food in a cafe as a proud and intelligent unvaxxed. And no PAP zombie check on me. How can it be a mature or childish thing when a fact is presented?

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fact that i finish the food in a cafe as a proud and intelligent unvaxxed. And no PAP zombie check on me. How can it be a mature or childish thing when a fact is presented?

The fact that vaccinated ones are claiming to be covid free or less likely to transmit only to have their inherent claims to be symptom less severe. In other words. There is no difference between vaccinated and non vaccinated for covid but HPV and hepatitis I am not so sure.

I had chicken pox so I'm not sure if I was vaccinated for that.