• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious $50M Sinkie Lawyer-Towkay Aspires To Sell Off HDB, Buy EC And Retire With $200M!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH has run out of stories to write. Write fake news is better than no news.

The reporter must be a retard.
I mean want to dua kang is ok but dun insult readers intelligence la.
This is more ridiculous than those ‘how to earn $1000 for 3 hrs work’ ads on the internet

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say the leeporter should interview me about his success story. He say the leeporter will have alot to write.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did zero checks. All I did was call a chap that is close to his age group from NUS Law school and had my answers. Apparently he now rents a desk for his legal work and never went beyond an associate.

MAS has already made it clear that ICO will have to follow same rules as raising capital in the usual markets ie licensing, issue prospectus etc.

He has been CEO / Chairman of a number of Companies which even the late Khoo Teck Puat or Wee Cho Yaw can match.

Im just curious how exactly did they verify his alleged wealth. If at all

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is some stupid story too. So much money but stay in a shitty condo in Yishun that is rented some more.

The dots don't connect at all. Either this guy dua kang or not telling full story.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did zero checks. All I did was call a chap that is close to his age group from NUS Law school and had my answers. Apparently he now rents a desk for his legal work and never went beyond an associate.

MAS has already made it clear that ICO will have to follow same rules as raising capital in the usual markets ie licensing, issue prospectus etc.

He has been CEO / Chairman of a number of Companies which even the late Khoo Teck Puat or Wee Cho Yaw can match.

He was among those "gian png" who went in for the kill when the vendor mistakenly advertised the price of a printer for $66 when the actual price then was $3,854. They ordered 1,606 printers and when the vendor refused to honor they sued.
http://www.howardforums.com/printthread.php?t=347841

With his knack for business, he might just be able to amass $50m.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks for the info, scroobal. It looks like this Malcolm Tan is quite capable. He never went beyond lawyer associate and he can still have $3M in capital for his investments. Imagine his wealth if he was a proper lawyer.

By the way, can you get any info regarding Malcolm's inhouse trading employee? This guy can create wealth better than Madam Ho Ching and George Soros put together.

MalcolmTan said:
I also have an in-house trader who manages the reserve funds from my businesses, and this generates about 40 to 50 per cent annually. Using the funds in this managed account, he trades mainly equities and foreign exchange.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Good work with some of the snooping and pointing out of illogical inconsistencies by fellow forumers.

As more and more stories start to appear, it's very obvious that this Malcom is a fraud through and through. One of those guys in reservist who like to act rich claiming involvement in multiple companies and always ready to throw out bombastic jargon of the latest fads and invite you to put money in his 'lobangs'.

As SPH readership continues to decline every month, the strategy now is to publish ever incredible stories. They've advanced from no fact checking during the 7k taxi days to actively fabricating in collusion with the interviewees now.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will choose to stay in a rented condo in Yishun if they have the money ?!

Only a wannabe! Good riddance. He must be a damn stupid person if he actually thinks it is a good idea to rent than to buy!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is telling the whole world how he is abusing HDB public housing policies.

sph sleeping

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Worth $50 million? I can smell that the arsehole is a con-artist!

Shit face is so desperate that he uses his wife and child to pose with him to deceive that he is also a loving family man.

Blardy chee-bye face Malcom Tan the conman!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope he has made many new friends and re-discovered long lost relatives who all now know that he has sooooooo much $$$$$........

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope he has made many new friends and re-discovered long lost relatives who all now know that he has sooooooo much $$$$$........

Malcolm Tan is my new friend. I like to hang out with rich and successful people. Having his positive vibes rub off me has already improved my mood and I have new ideas on how to further expand my business. But Malcolm still hasn't given me the name of his inhouse employee trader who can generate annual returns of 40-50% from forex and equities. I will poach him from Malcom once I know.

Last edited: