• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious $50M Sinkie Lawyer-Towkay Aspires To Sell Off HDB, Buy EC And Retire With $200M!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

If the retard really got 50 million portfolio he won’t be harping on a lousy Hdb flat ‘investment’ that appreciatied $150k in 7 years.
And his planned next eureka real estate investment is an EC! And that’s only after he sells his Hdb flat to fund that purchase. I thot he said got 50 million?
Dumbfuck rents his hdb out for $2k but rents a condo in Yishun. I’m sure his can’t cover his condo rental this way. Like this call money smart?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has $50mm portfolio (assets) but does not state his liabilities (if more than $50mm means negative networth).
Many lawyers have gone into other businesses and got into grief-including a former RI head prefect.
may be bad/poor reporting/interviewing skills but a worrying sign is that he does not talk about cash flow/liquidity and leverage/debt servicing ability (usually the main cause of business failure)

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In australia, the lawyer can retire already with the money he got. With yacht , sports cars and comfortable house, ranch or wine orchard. Just by being a lawyer, accountant or doctor. No need to be so busy doing so many things.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malcolm seems like a capable entrepreneur. Maybe I should invest $1M in his ICO business. Crypto currencies are now all the rage.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So have this 50 million loi yer paid taxes for all the incomes from his investments. Or iras sleeping?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What currency , John ?

Some form of bitcoin. Let's see what Malcolm has to offer. I wonder how good are his legal services since he is also a lawyer. He seems like a very talented guy with his fingers in so many pies.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some form of bitcoin. Let's see what Malcolm has to offer. I wonder how good are his legal services since he is also a lawyer. He seems like a very talented guy with his fingers in so many pies.
I prefer keling Gabriel.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you got money...don't have to tell the world. People will notice you.

If you have a net worth of $200m...quit your job and spend full time looking after your fuggly wife and take care of your down syndrome child.

You are very harsh towards people who have money. Why do you behave in this way? It is nothing wrong to have money.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy to proof lah. Just sent article to iras lor. Iras can help confirm. No need to speculate here, dio boh?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Imagine he has $50m and he is waiting for his HDB flat to appreciate.

With S$50M, I'd buy a place near Bournemouth Road, where else can I get free security services? I'm looking at Gurkha guarding the premises?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checked and found out that the has not practised as a lawyer for years, has landed in trouble with Law Society before due to conflict of interest and reprimanded with cost, none of his businesses have succeeded. Like to be involved in new business fads - started with web design, then job portal etc all failed.

SPH could have checked with ACRA and pulled his company financials. Disgraceful.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always extremely skeptical of people who come out on national media declaring great wealth in an explicit and almost vulgar manner.

Totally agree.

Just look at Old Fart. He taught his family members to be hypocrites. Don't draw unwanted attention to oneself. And now Familee is worth more than Li Ka Shing.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the fuck does this $50 million big cannon fairy qualify for hdb flat and EC if buying 1st hand?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like IRAS should invite him for kopi session.

This cannon fairy still qualifies for HDB conservancy rebates.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of " investor" is this? During the crash we were looking at 300 to 500% in just a few years! He went through that period and he still cant retire? Banking on housing of all things during the gold rush? Embarassing.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This joker redundant lawyer is very afraid that nobody knows that he is rich.Yes he is very rich,he is worth 50 Million Indo Rupiahs.
Empty vessel makes the most noise.ROFL,,,,,,,,