• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 103692

Boomers, do you know why this young CHIO 26-year-old GIRL ( perspective of boomers here that young = automatic chio) willing to save her man in danger even sacrificing her life.

Because her man look like this, the one on the far left:
View attachment 103693

Young, relatively good looking, bad boy style with a hint of powerful bed performer that all GIRLS love. In addition to that, do well in career with a fast luxury, wet-dripping inducing car, going to marry the girl ( all girlfriends desirable position and situation in life)

No wonder boomers always talk about their past here. You are trying hard to replicate this in your boomer years, is it?
at least boomers make it to age 69 and live a reasonably “full” life. these toy boy ah bengs hadn’t ejaculated 6.9 gallons of gluey guck yet.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Siew Huey = " Black Burn Fire :thumbsdown:"
Although it does not mean everyone oh are fated to be like this but my uncle's prophecy shows that they are all somehow leelated KNN even the acs(I) case was fated to die of fall aka phua :thumbsdown: KNN this is something my uncle doesn't think is coincident becas too many such events occurred KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True love does exist. Refer to the disfigured bak kut teh seller at Kim Tian Road. There are also guys who had married wheelchair-bound paraplegic women.

Just keep your expectations modest, set your bar a bit lower. And in this current era, the chances of it happening is much diminished. Be mentally prepared. :cool:

dismain.jpg

tuan-yuan-bak-kut-teh-singapore-2312.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe there will be legal tussles because insurance company and car company will never pay money to the victims and the house shop owner. How about their cpf ? Can they claim their cpf ?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1441 ,. big small fully sold out.

bookies just announced Half payment if tonight come out Top 3 prizes :

IMG_20210214_120853.jpg

IMG_20210214_120928.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe there will be legal tussles because insurance company and car company will never pay money to the victims and the house shop owner. How about their cpf ? Can they claim their cpf ?
KNN my uncle think insurance for shop house one is straightforward can claim and cpf also but their cpf no money gai KNN