• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20210214_161407.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The comments on the site below is more savage then what we have here. We Sammyboy members needs to up our ante or our reputation of being the wild, wild west will be ruined.
https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...-into-tanjong-pagar-shophouse-fire-breaks-out

Mild..

These folks were rushing to get to heaven? Well congratulations they are there now. Vehicle appears toasted to a nice blackened crisp. :wink:

file.jpg
a27d24_5226281600f54511b870d76a4d8e00b9~mv2.webp

Hell is where they ended up, not heaven for these devils drunk on the need for speed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh.....真的是醒不來醒不來大廳放棺材. May the victims RIP.

They all died fiery deaths quite literally. Pity the sole survivor who suffered 80% burns to the body - for her it's probably 生不如死 right now.

Are the five barbequed corpses as tasty as bak kwa? :P

file.png
a27d24_7213b48e52384c01b77a929a6413327d~mv2.webp

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun fact: Jonathan Long aka the deceased driver was a thorough asshole who also sped on roads whilst in America. Burn Jonathan BURN. :wink:

Jonathan can't hear you anymore, he is ashes now.

file.jpg
a27d24_8288c647496e47f29b7cd5ba9606ebbf~mv2.webp

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conjecture on how the accident happened
file.jpg
a27d24_3cfacb6e5ac04d33bc4aa0ff2f99219d~mv2.webp

file.jpg
a27d24_0731c3ad6fb449b2b72d67c6ff3d7f45~mv2.webp

The road which the accident happened along is a shallow S-curve, so based on the direction of travel the car lost traction while trying to negotiate the left bend of this particular curve.

Consequently it spun 180 degrees anti-clockwise and then crashed into the shophouse, car boot impacting pillar first whilst the car's unabating momentum caused the vehicle hood to wreck the storefront.

file.jpg
a27d24_fad64a8c3ad545e781235f0aea91f4d3~mv2.webp

Person who took the video stood not far from where the girl was seen squatting in the middle of the road:

file.jpg
a27d24_89820932b5ef4308b7101370e5f56b21~mv2.webp

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Testing prolificcrap.com

Wah the offerings placed at the accident site seem rather miserable in both quantity and quality leh......

file.jpg
a27d24_147950ba79d741d0a30fcc2aca620057~mv2.webp

file.jpg
a27d24_e0812dd2722d401fa81de07102c60600~mv2.webp

file.jpg
a27d24_05e9d3de2f914ddaa5cbee6d4533028d~mv2.webp

file.jpg
a27d24_596068bb795e4d8397a745255ec53cd3~mv2.webp

file.jpg
a27d24_882499fe6efb473d904edd5c7adb0e74~mv2.webp

Let's get real, why would anyone even bother to waste money on $65/kg bak kwa just to "honor" this quintet of reckless cum brainless youngsters?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Run 森林 RUN!!!!! Those five motherfuckers are already pieces of succulent bak kwa themselves, after being roasted well by the fire. :wink:

file.png
a27d24_a6462ee177d84311b16cdd3e1c8f1f37~mv2.webp

None of the deceased's family members have come forward to claim their bodies yet. Hmm.

Probably too busy visiting relatives, that can wait. Anyways they are deader than dead, sootier than soot - nothing more can be done.

What about collecting at the nearest Bee Cheng Hiang outlet?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah seh... offerings got cigarettes and alcohol. Machiam big time triad boss die in movies like that...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no pity for these BBQed young lads. You want be a bunch of showoffs speeding at that dangerous speed on that kind of small road, then be prepared to meet your Maker. Even if alive, they would be a menace on the road to other motorists and innocent pedestrians. But this deadly accident won't deter other boy racers. There will still be idiots like these dead boys who would continue to show off their amateur driving skills on our roads.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's CNY for goodness sake! It is bad luck to attend to bad things. The parents will claim their roasted bodies after the 15th day of the new year.
No need to consider bad luck liao... This one already super sway. Collect now or collect later no difference.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as a ex driving instructor my uncle blame pap not for the education system but the tp aka pap for anyhow issue license like toilet paper and only fine certain offenders to collect money instead of jailing them and caning + revoke license instead of deduct points for anyone who speed KNN just think about it what is the point of paying fine for these rich fuckers KNN just confiscate the license should be the right way to go KNN now you also know why if no traffic offence then pap worry KNN

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky no one around at 5.20am at that road, otherwise damn sway man... I remember the porsche that hit the taxi was around this time too?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as a ex driving instructor my uncle blame pap not for the education system but the tp aka pap for anyhow issue license like toilet paper and only fine certain offenders to collect money instead of jailing them and caning + revoke license instead of deduct points for anyone who speed KNN just think about it what is the point of paying fine for these rich fuckers KNN just confiscate the license should be the right way to go KNN now you also know why if no traffic offence then pap worry KNN
KNN last time my uncle also asked the chief driving instructor KNN sir can I ask when testee speed during driving test he will get a immediate failure but after he leexeived the license he speed or beat traffic light he can deduct points and pay fine wtf is this? KNN the chief driving instructor also cannot answer KNN so my uncle then leelised becas tp want to collect pocket money KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time my uncle also asked the chief driving instructor KNN sir can I ask when testee speed during driving test he will get a immediate failure but after he leexeived the license he speed or beat traffic light he can deduct points and pay fine wtf is this? KNN the chief driving instructor also cannot answer KNN so my uncle then leelised becas tp want to collect pocket money KNN
Now since Pap want to collect pocket money and disleegard sinkie life my uncle has no choice but to pray some of these clowns to self terminate themselves instead of terminating other people's life KNN