• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's CNY for goodness sake! It is bad luck to attend to bad things. The parents will claim their roasted bodies after the 15th day of the new year.

Usually, when the young children die, the funeral wake will be a very low key event. And very inexpensive too. No need to splash the cash, invite live band to perform etc to showcase your filial piety to your neighbourhood. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now since Pap want to collect pocket money and disleegard sinkie life my uncle has no choice but to pray some of these clowns to self terminate themselves instead of terminating other people's life KNN
KNN now you all know why my uncle felt high on this case KNN not that my uncle is black hearted but is a natural leesponse of someone who is wise and clear minded when his prayer is answered KNN
tenor.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now you all know why my uncle felt high on this case KNN not that my uncle is black hearted but is a natural leesponse of someone who is wise and clear minded when his prayer is answered KNN
View attachment 103724
Conclusion my uncle say live wiselee and know what is happening around you instead of giving stoopid condolences in fb and some even worse to say don't jump to conclusion :biggrin: KNN sor har sor har gum KNN

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can TP seriously do something about mod cars? :rolleyes:

Enough of ze lame gtrs and bmws terrorizing safe drivers like myself on ze roads.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Run 森林 RUN!!!!! Those five motherfuckers are already pieces of succulent bak kwa themselves, after being roasted well by the fire. :wink:

file.png
a27d24_a6462ee177d84311b16cdd3e1c8f1f37~mv2.webp

None of the deceased's family members have come forward to claim their bodies yet. Hmm.

Probably too busy visiting relatives, that can wait. Anyways they are deader than dead, sootier than soot - nothing more can be done.

What about collecting at the nearest Bee Cheng Hiang outlet?
Just give red packet only now must give white gold too? :cautious:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conjecture on how the accident happened
file.jpg
a27d24_3cfacb6e5ac04d33bc4aa0ff2f99219d~mv2.webp

file.jpg
a27d24_0731c3ad6fb449b2b72d67c6ff3d7f45~mv2.webp

The road which the accident happened along is a shallow S-curve, so based on the direction of travel the car lost traction while trying to negotiate the left bend of this particular curve.

Consequently it spun 180 degrees anti-clockwise and then crashed into the shophouse, car boot impacting pillar first whilst the car's unabating momentum caused the vehicle hood to wreck the storefront.

file.jpg
a27d24_fad64a8c3ad545e781235f0aea91f4d3~mv2.webp

Person who took the video stood not far from where the girl was seen squatting in the middle of the road:

file.jpg
a27d24_89820932b5ef4308b7101370e5f56b21~mv2.webp
lack of experience. This S curve is nothing compared with formula 1 circuits.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say whatever education system is not the issue when nus grad can give bank account lumber to strangers KNN is all boils down to 4 words tam chia ter nao KNN

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't seem to be able to understand a simple sentence. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me repeat.... I never brag about my wealth and the small circle of people who do know that I am actually very wealthy praise me for not showing off.
You're already bragging about yourself indirectly!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say whatever education system is not the issue when nus grad can give bank account lumber to strangers KNN is all boils down to 4 words tam chia ter nao KNN
My uncle also say KNN many people doesn't know the seriousness of this disease KNN in worse case it takes life's KNN generally is something taken lightly but has serious effect even for the least impacted cases KNN

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071024-32042.html
https://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071024-32042.html

"

Man gets 7 months for causing car saleswoman's death in test drive
blank.gif
A MAN who caused the death of a young sales consultant while test-driving a sports car two years ago was jailed seven months and banned from driving for 10 years on Wednesday.
regan.jpg
Regan Lee Da Wen (left), 26, originally accused of causing death by dangerous driving, admitted to an amended charge of causing the death of Ms Angelia He Xueli, 22, by a rash act along Upper Paya Lebar Road on Oct 29, 2005.
Ms He, an only child, died of multiple injuries about an hour later in hospital.
"

Such accident types have been happening since 10, 20 years ago.

Same old Traits, because of Youngsters' Ego, Testosterone ....?

Who's Really Responsible - Parents / Authorities / Materialism / The Youngers themselves ?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
he probably (illegally) modded it to test drive for owner to make it run like a porsche. if owner were to own a porsche, he wouldn’t need to mod an ah beng car, and nobody would’ve died. moral of story is to own a porsche.
Price of a brand new M4 coupe is minimum SGD400k + or higher, it's not less expensive than a Porsche n its performance won't lose to a Porsche also depending which model!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who's Really Responsible - Parents / Authorities / Materialism / The Youngers themselves ?
Yeah I have friends who died in speeding/drunk driving accidents while we were young and stupid. Can't blame anyone but ourselves

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

"

Man gets 7 months for causing car saleswoman's death in test drive
blank.gif
A MAN who caused the death of a young sales consultant while test-driving a sports car two years ago was jailed seven months and banned from driving for 10 years on Wednesday.
regan.jpg

Regan Lee Da Wen (left), 26, originally accused of causing death by dangerous driving, admitted to an amended charge of causing the death of Ms Angelia He Xueli, 22, by a rash act along Upper Paya Lebar Road on Oct 29, 2005.
Ms He, an only child, died of multiple injuries about an hour later in hospital.
"

a

1613305006263.png

regan lee da wen didn't die, but his face..... ah yo