• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 47 year old AMDL MILF Divorcee Looking for Good Fucks

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I'm looking for a boyfriend at 47 – no one could have prepared me for post-divorce dating'
A date? I haven't been on one in over a decade. My new Midlife Dating Diaries column reveals the good, the bad and the ugly

1618746261904.jpeg

By Stacey Duguid 17 April 2021 • 5:00am

What a year. I mean, really, where to begin? I’ve separated from my husband, for starters, plus I no longer wear heels higher than 0.5cm (the two are unrelated, I believe). I’ve been dying my grey roots using a weird mix of reds and gingers purchased at Superdrug throughout lockdown. Newly separated with badly dyed hair? Not exactly what I had in mind for my 47th birthday......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends what you mean by dating. If dating = porking and no strings attached, I'm sure there are many takers.

A divorced woman who has already hit the wall, keep your expectations modest and you will not be disappointed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends what you mean by dating. If dating = porking and no strings attached, I'm sure there are many takers.

A divorced woman who has already hit the wall, keep your expectations modest and you will not be disappointed.
Some even expecting you to be leesponsible for taking care of their child that belongs to another man :sneaky: KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these menopausal women want to get fucked good on their 50th birthday. Happy half century celebration. A key milestone in life.

That's why on dating sites, the late 40s women tend to say "I want to find the one before I turn 50". :sneaky:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau CB still got eggs? :unsure:

chances-of-getting-pregnant-by-age.png
Those healthy women who live in the mountainous region can even give birth naturally at age 60+. It really depends on your health, diet, lifestyle and environment. This chart should also state that these women are those who eat normal crappy food like mcd, burger kings, wine and beers.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty chinkchi women from China doing it...

All these menopausal women want to get fucked good on their 50th birthday. Happy half century celebration. A key milestone in life.

That's why on dating sites, the late 40s women tend to say "I want to find the one before I turn 50". :sneaky:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lau CB still got eggs? :unsure:

chances-of-getting-pregnant-by-age.png
Women have a short shelf life. Unlike men, we can still father children at old age. This is why it is important for men to always upgrade to newer models ie., younger women. At least once every 10 years, just like COE. And just like COE, don't go and extend it because operating costs will be higher.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women have a short shelf life. Unlike men, we can still father children at old age. This is why it is important for men to always upgrade to newer models ie., younger women. At least once every 10 years, just like COE. And just like COE, don't go and extend it because operating costs will be higher.
What about those who got married?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wot about over 50? Surely there are some looking for men too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sure, I will be her BF. But she is in London. She come here, I am happy to date her. hehehe e