• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacelyn Tay 47, no interest in men, prefers to fuck cactus, son or spirits.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘I’m more interested in my plants’: Jacelyn Tay says she needs no man, not even for sex​

OCTOBER 31, 2022PUBLISHED AT 5:44 PMByDRIMA CHAKRABORTY
221031_jacelyn%20tay.png

Jacelyn Tay says she doesn't need a man.
Instagram/Jacelyn Tay

Some of us may claim we don’t need a man, but actress-turned-health coach Jacelyn Tay really lives by the philosophy.

The 47-year-old took to Instagram today (Oct 31) to share a photo she took with her “beloved aunty” from Switzerland.

While she was willing to concede to her aunt when it came to feeding her son Zavier ice-cream, the one thing the two disagreed on was relationships.

View this post on Instagram

Jacelyn wrote: “When I told her I haven’t had a boyfriend since I divorced in 2018 and am not interested in dating or meeting any man — I’m more interested in my plants — she said, ‘Sweetie, it is good to find a partner.’”

Jacelyn then justified that she is happy with her son, mother, siblings, “many bffs”, and considers her health-coaching business as her love.

“I’m happy, well-balanced, peaceful now,” she revealed.

She added: “What do I want to do with that person whom I’d get as a partner? Take care of me? I don’t need that, actually.”
What about sex, then?

“Sorry, I’m way more spiritual than that,” Jacelyn wrote.

“Someone to confide in? Erm, I have God who knows better. Share burden? Well, I am financially healthy. Share happiness? I’ve got plenty of precious family members and friends to share with. So what am I going to do with him?”

Jacelyn added that she didn’t believe in partnering out of necessity or marriage as a transaction.
Instead, she just believed in love, and claimed there was “no sound reason” to the way she felt, just like her love for her Monstera albo plant.

Read Also
Jacelyn Tay: Christopher Lee called me 'weird' because of how much I ate
Jacelyn Tay: Christopher Lee called me 'weird' because of how much I ate

“I have loved it since the day I loved plants. It just resonates with my vibe, period,” she mused.

“Being near it, the sight of it, struck a chord in my heart, and it played a beautiful melody thereafter.”
It’s not just plants that she loves unconditionally and without reason, she added that she loves her son “no matter what” too.

Before finding her own true love, she claimed she had to make sure “my vibe is pure and genuine in the eyes of God”.

Despite the single-mindedness about houseplants, the statement did ring true with her followers.
221031_jacelyn%20tay%20ig.png
PHOTO: Screengrab/Instagram
One comment on the post read: “I always felt bad thinking I should put my kids first before thinking about separation. But I feel that I will really be happier alone with my kids.”
“I am also a happy single mum and I’m 57 years old,” another comment read. “I am retired now and happily single.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep, she's really hungry for cock now. But she's obviously in denial.

She knows the dating pool has shrunk for washed up showbiz single mothers like herself.

And why is the Shitty Times constantly covering these showbiz floozies? Doing free advertising for them to entice prospective partners? :rolleyes:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that when woman reach certain age, they no longer require sex.
They prefer to spend their energy on children, pet, hobby, friendship

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true that when woman reach certain age, they no longer require sex.
They prefer to spend their energy on children, pet, hobby, friendship

Makan, cafe hopping, take food photos for Instagram, spend a fortune 'reinventing' their hair and nails regularly.

In other words: tedious, vacuous urban living. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much mileage left plus a brat to tag along with her. The chance of getting hitch is rather low. That's why she is practising "No man left"

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently I know this guy who is in his mid 50s, he keeps saying till now Jacelyn Tay is always on the lookout waiting for him n she would always be so excited if they were gonna meet up.. He's married with no kids, tall, average looks n upper middle class type..
Probably he could be bragging.