• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40 apply to my restaurant in one day

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've taught my children from young that whenever they are attended to by service staff, the must return an appreciative thank you; sincerely...... !

Did u also teach them how to enjoy getting their bird bird or pussy stimulated? An expert daddy like u should ensure that they receive 100% impart of your fetish obsession...tsk tsk tsk..naughty dirty daddy

Last edited:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time i heard of expecting customer to improve on attitude. Do you demand yr boss to improve on his attitude so that you will do a decent job? :confused:

Oh yes, of course you're Asian. Asians don't like striking up friendly conversations, think they are gods while regarding the customer service staff as lowly animals, and don't have the courtesy to say 'thank you' for even the smallest help given to them.

Little wonder. If you treat these people so badly then don't expect any good service too.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, of course you're Asian. Asians don't like striking up friendly conversations, think they are gods while regarding the customer service staff as lowly animals, and don't have the courtesy to say 'thank you' for even the smallest help given to them.

Little wonder. If you treat these people so badly then don't expect any good service too.

hi shit skin. u smell and you look like a black toad in real life.

did ur mum drop you like dropping a piece of shit?

Since ur the same color as the shit anyway, so

whats the difference?

Btw speaking in slang will not change the color of your skin, so dont bother.
:cool:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend cool down, I am just giving my own view about taxi driver, I encountered them everyday on the road and their behavior make it hard to respect them. According to your definition for passing unfair and biased comment, I think a lot of people here would be guilty of that and I remember you have also make a lot of sweeping comments on FT and PRC.

This part I agree with you about taxi road behaviour which I personally encounter bad experienced. As far as I do concern, taxi driver should observe all safety on the road whenever they are on the road.

And to be fair, even private car/lorry/bus also have all kinds of road user behaviour which I have also encountered everyday.

There are still good taxi driver behaviour on the road.

But being as customer, not all taxi driver are impolite/rude etc... as per "Bessotted" commented, it is most often started with passenger who begins with banging their doors.

Dont say taxi driver pissed off, even I myself get pissed when my friends bang my car doors.

Taxi driver are human too, you chat with them during the journey, they chat with you in return and sometimes you'll get to shared some of their experiences as senior person who have seen many things in life more than us.

I took taxi everyday during office hours, and I have not yet meet any taxi driver as "Bessotted" described even to quiet type taxi driver.

That is why I am against anyone trying to make biased and unfair comment, and defend singaporean taxi driver being "Sold" to foreigner as per "Bessotted" dream.

This guy "Bessotted" is nothing but foreigner who are keen to "steal' singaporean jobs passing remarks in order to gain popularity and hoping govt to open up taxi vocational licence to foreigners.

Hope you get clearer picture before commenting unnecessary and baised remarks.

While I have commented about PRC/FT which I have experienced it every from home lift and to anywhere I am.

They careless about being courteous towards others around them, they see singaporean like a fool, bastard, balless etc...., this is because singapore govt has led by example.

Although very few I met are nice people but this is very rare.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have strange feelings that this nonsense fellow "Besotted" and "Mudskipper" is the same person.

Both nick appeared almost the same timing.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u also teach them how to enjoy getting their bird bird or pussy stimulated? An expert daddy like u should ensure that they receive 100% impart of your fetish obsession...tsk tsk tsk..naughty dirty daddy

Besotted mudskipper my litle clitoris ladyboy.:p I can understand your rage from getting exposed naked with your little clitoris hanging out like a Bapok in the middle of Orchard Road!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Shame, shame, shame! Show some originality lah!:smile: Copying and rehashing my wit!:p where is all the EDUCATION?
Being rammed in the arse all this time must have really Screwed you up Big Time!:biggrin: I know, darling, I know. Bid Daddy-O knows you love it tho!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!:mad:, my two boys are coming of age now, maybe I should start giving them lessons on birds and the mudskippers!:D:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So when are you coming back with your "besotted or mudskipper without a full stop nickname? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: People can do a search for all the posts under those nics in Vbulletin at the top of this page, you know, Slutty Cunt Ladyboy besotted mudskipper!:D:biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have strange feelings that this nonsense fellow "Besotted" and "Mudskipper" is the same person.

Both nick appeared almost the same timing.

Need time to yank the modem to change the IP address lah! Rudimentary! If not all the posts will be shown under the nic they log on in during the last session! Double exposure! this time caught sucking dicks right in the middle of Orchard Road! Ask leetahbar!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:If criminals think they are so brilliant and infallible, then police investigators can never catch criminals by scrutiny and deduction! Catch my drift?:biggrin::p:smile:

Last edited:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha zeitgay, I am here, don't face your arse at the wrong person.

goodness, that total idiot actually has 2 kids! :rolleyes:

bet you he will respond to this cos he knows who the " total idiot" is.

meantime, lets just keep him guessing if we are the same person.

he is such a moron, im sure he'll figure it out korreckly :smile:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such frustration my dear besotted mudskipper with a little clitoris! Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I understand the strain you are under, my cocksucking Bitch!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: By the way just to let you know. There's a new batch of PRC Sichuan Whores in Geylang!:smile: And the'll do anything. Anything! 2 in 1, 3 in 1. Hell they'll fuck the whole dorm of Bangalas at a time!:biggrin: Just like your Mother!:biggrin: No wonder you have the hots for Sichuan girls even though you are a closet faggot!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
how some ppl know got new batch of prc chicken in geylang and their operating style?

obviously regular there.... mr ethical dad with 2 kids!

as expected, some1 responded to my post meant only for anonymous idiots. :smile:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still here? Now don't smash the keyboard and monitor again.:biggrin: Expensive, you know.:biggrin: Go to your mother, take the tampon from her cunt and grit your teeth over it!:biggrin: You know gritting will wear down those pearlies!:p I like to have a little light scraping of my cock when you suck it!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal

yawn...I am getting bored by his red-yelling now, total lack of creativity..sianz

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn...I am getting bored by his red-yelling now, total lack of creativity..sianz

cant expect too much from a moron. :smile:

still surprised he has 2 kids. the shit they must take from their geylang visiting dad! tsk tsk.. another sad story of bad parenthood.

hope he hasnt abused them sexually.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
My poor, pathetic little clitoris besotted mudskipper darling....:p please lah go seek help!:biggrin: you know IMH? :biggrin: You are giving me too much credit!:o Had I really reduced you to such a state?:confused: You have nothing left but to start talking to your mirror image?:smile: Is it a crime punishable by the law to bitch whack someone into madness in cyberspace?:eek: Poor babeeee...

Any more mood for Sichuan duck or not:biggrin:? Oh I forgot! :p You had just developed a new fetish for chewing on used tampons!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: God..I'm good:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And here's something for you my Slutty Cunty Bitch! LOL...LOL..LOL..Go Seek HELP!:biggrin::p:smile::biggrin::p:smile::biggrin::p:smile:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O3ab6ts0SBQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited: