• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40 apply to my restaurant in one day

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very perceptive man with keen observation skills Nissan VIP! Should not have allowed your arguments with ILP to upset you so much that you withdrew yourself from participating more actively! A long and sharp memory is required to catch frauds! To catch mudskippers you need a long and thick cock to shaft it into their mouths!:biggrin::biggrin::p:p:smile::smile:

As usual, don't understand u talk xi mi lan. Notice how others avoid responding to your incoherent babbling in spite of you painting your noise in red?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, don't understand u talk xi mi lan. Notice how others avoid responding to your incoherent babbling in spite of you painting your murmuring in red?

To catch mudskippers you need a long and thick cock to shaft it into their mouths!
My little clitoris mudskipper. (log in with your little clitoris nic today huh?)! Your diseased brain from all the cocksucking must be muddling up your mind. Now even simple English you can't comprehend!:biggrin: I thought you've ran to aussie pig to cry on his shoulder and then to suck on his dick! So got tired of it already? Wash your mouth yet? Yes? Good now get below the table and suck on mine!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15228

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15942

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=13289&page=3

Last edited:

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little little pathetic zeitgirl, eye glued to the PC for the whole day and night, checking when will I be giving you the next spanking....tsk tsk tsk, your symptom is getting from bad to worse...

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little little pathetic zeitgirl, eye glued to the PC for the whole day and night, checking when will I be giving you the next spanking....tsk tsk tsk, your symptom is getting from bad to worse...

I knew you were into S&M! you naughty girl you!:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::wink::smile: How about stuffing your mother's used tampon into your mouth while I ram your tight ass little clitoris mudskipper darling ?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/COLOR]

Don't argue with the threadstarter - this guy is not being honest. He started this thread last week and damn chun Today had a similar write up over the weekend about FTs having more skill than locals. Another co-ordinated propaganda effort...

Let me ask all employers here: is someone born with working skill? Or are your practical skills acquired through OJT? If employers keep on hiring FTs, then how are local workers going to learn? What fucking logic is that?

Training and development is a major part of managing human resources. And the fucking FT policy allows local employers to pass this cost back to workers.

In 5 years sinkaporeans will be under-skilled and underpaid. Well done!

I had held back but things had been revealed! This "Besotted is one bullshit con artist! Note how his tone subsequently changed after doubts were raised of the authencity of his claims! Fuck you Bullshit besotted! Your mother's ass rammed by taxi drivers before?:mad::mad::mad:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, use another nick and talk to yourself and try to discredit me

i let the readers figure out for themselves whois logical or who is the juvenile

there are other people who disagree with me but use logic to argue, you go to the thread you disgaree with and spew nonsense, use four letter words, scold mother

i think most readers can tell the difference who is the juvenile

some people may not like me because i am an employer who uses my Ft quota to hire foreginers, that's fine but they are not approaching from a business viewpoint

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, use another nick and talk to yourself and try to discredit me

i let the readers figure out for themselves whois logical or who is the juvenile

there are other people who disagree with me but use logic to argue, you go to the thread you disgaree with and spew nonsense

i think most readers can tell the difference

some people may not like me because i am an employer who uses my Ft quota to hire foreginers, that's fine but they are not approaching from a business viewpoint

Fuck You! You've tripped the wire! So free? Restaurant owner? So soon after mudskipper? How often do you appear at this hour? Can we see the connect now? Besotted mudskipper!:p Those with average IQ will come to the same conclusion after checking your posts and compare the writing style with mudskipper's. Same same lah ! mother is a fucking prostitute sucking bangla cocks for a dollar in Geylang:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!

Last edited:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are too free can go check but I doubt they care

You morning shift ah, spew your nonsense here at night

Tomorrow Sunday see whether you can get passenger or not hahahha

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are too free can go check but I doubt they care

You morning shift ah, spew your nonsense here at night

Tomorrow Sunday see whether you can get passenger or not hahahha

Ah so! you recalled that I revealed that I was a taxi driver for ten years! Why would anyone bother to do that?:smile: What was the trigger? This?

QUOTE=NissanViP;154287]Any posting comes from you is totally fucking BULLSHIT!!!!

You are foreigner, and you have deliberately condemning local taxi driver, and expect singapore fucking govt to open up foreigner to take up taxi and kill local taxi drivers.

And now you claimed you are hiring while you have already lost your regular job and therefore you are hoping singapore fucking govt to offer you to drive a taxi.

You are fucking retarded!!

Your idea is to continue to work in singapore, and spits on singaporean for your self-benefit, you are doing so because singapore fucking govt has led by example.

If any of your words can prove me wrong (with evidence), I let you cut my precious balls as compensation.

In the meantime, fuck off where you come from.
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
A very perceptive man with keen observation skills Nissan VIP! Should not have allowed your arguments with ILP to upset you so much that you withdrew yourself from participating more actively! A long and sharp memory is required to catch frauds! To catch mudskippers you need a long and thick cock to shaft it into their mouths!
"spew your nonsense"...haha..so very mudskipper style!:biggrin: Can see the color of your undies now, don't we? little clitoris mudskipper! PAP Internet Brigade Undercover Doggy exposed hor? I pray for the Lee family to die as soon as possible, does that set your hair on fire?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha cannot argue sensibly

try and confuse readers by linking me with someone else and calling names like a juvenile

i am not surprised that you are a taxi driver. Liek I said in the taxi thread, most of you are losers and here you are a shining example

readers can see for themselves

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha cannot argue sensibly

try and confuse readers by linking me with someone else and calling names like a juvenile

i am not surprised that you are a taxi driver. Liek I said in the taxi thread, most of you are losers and here you are a shining example

readers can see for themselves

Blah, blah, blah! What ever lah! besotted a.k.a.mudskipper a.k.a. mudskipper.

You can fool the rest but you can't fool me my dear little clitoris mudskipper!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
hsome people may not like me
because i am an employer who uses my Ft quota to hire foreginers, that's fine but they are not approaching from a business viewpoint

Then you should be honest in your earlier thread mah.
Just say...
"I want more profits!"

Sweet & simple.

Say until what service standards, attitude and skill sets...
in the end, still the low pay that counts.

:o :biggrin: :o

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha zeitgay, I am here, don't face your arse at the wrong person.

My ladyboy little clitoris mudskipper!:smile: Trying to contain the damage huh? Too little too late my dear..:biggrin: .. how about giving me some head while you are in your mudskipper identity?:biggrin: you know how I love your sweet lips enveloping my gigantic sausage your mother love sooooo much! "besotted" or "mudskipper" you are goooood!

Ps. I'll be copying & pasting these post to all your threads & postings. Cheers!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think NissanVip may have relatives who are taxi drivers, that's why he feel so emotional about taxi driver being bashed.

Personally I feel that those above 50 should not be allowed to drive taxi as they endangered people around them with their slower response.

Whereas those that are between 30-50 are just too frustrated in their life as sinkie and some of them turn this frustration into dangerous driving...

I have personally encountered lots of taxi driver with fucked-up attitude and since no foreigner are yet allowed to drive taxi, they are definitely sinkie. In fact sinkie are not anymore civilized than the FT that they look down on. Perhap it is true that those who are fucked-up always ended up trying to bully and look down on others who are perceived to be below them, which happens to be the foreign laborer here.

Dont spout your fucking nonsense about my relative being taxi driver, someday you will need to be one if you are jobless.

I am not being defensive, comment such like you is unfair and biased.

What I am saying is simple, Courtesy can start with anyone by saying thank you that will not kill your pride.

So what if you are paying customer?

All you do is trying to "bully" unharm taxi driver, if you want to be kwai lan, try do it in New York City taxi driver.

Is your family member or relative is so good? Non is bad?

If you can prove me that all your family or relatives member is like a SAINT, I let cut my precious balls as compensation.

Deal?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

please let me know your restaurant business address, I wish to test your foreign so-called talent worker skill and attitude.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont spout your fucking nonsense about my relative being taxi driver, someday you will need to be one if you are jobless.

I am not being defensive, comment such like you is unfair and biased.

What I am saying is simple, Courtesy can start with anyone by saying thank you that will not kill your pride.

So what if you are paying customer?

All you do is trying to "bully" unharm taxi driver, if you want to be kwai lan, try do it in New York City taxi driver.

Is your family member or relative is so good? Non is bad?

If you can prove me that all your family or relatives member is like a SAINT, I let cut my precious balls as compensation.

Deal?

Friend cool down, I am just giving my own view about taxi driver, I encountered them everyday on the road and their behavior make it hard to respect them. According to your definition for passing unfair and biased comment, I think a lot of people here would be guilty of that and I remember you have also make a lot of sweeping comments on FT and PRC.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to your definition for passing unfair and biased comment, I think a lot of people here would be guilty of that and I remember you have also make a lot of sweeping comments on FT and PRC.

You are shooting yourself in your foot. You are not denying that you make unfair and biased comments. You are saying since others are doing it, it's ok I'm doing it. Have it never occur to you that what u're saying now demolishes your whole argument?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are shooting yourself in your foot. You are not denying that you make unfair and biased comments. You are saying since others are doing it, it's ok I'm doing it. Have it never occur to you that what u're saying now demolishes your whole argument?

Is it? You are such a genius to notice what I did not...
You are a shining example of what a narrow-minded sinkie excel in, which is 鸡蛋里挑骨头 + 钻牛角尖 + kay kiang.

Last edited: