• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40 apply to my restaurant in one day

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/COLOR]

The passenger attitude also need improvement, stop demanding.
The taxi driver job is to take you to your destination safely nothing else.

Hope you can improve your attitude as well .

First time i heard of expecting customer to improve on attitude. Do you demand yr boss to improve on his attitude so that you will do a decent job? :confused:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time i heard of expecting customer to improve on attitude. Do you demand yr boss to improve on his attitude so that you will do a decent job? :confused:

Before I answer to your question, can you tell me do you, as customer have every single rights to demand from Taxi driver including tolerating with bad attitude?

In my experience with taxi drivers, most of the driver is quite friendly chap, and some who dont want to start talking being afriad to offend passenger who may needs quite moment during the ride.

There are some quite kwai-lan attitude, but so long the driver take to your destination, nothing else's matter.

Do you expect taxi driver to worship passenger?

Tell me what is your expectation so that forummer can contribute what they think as well.

Last but not least, taxi driver is human being too, they need to be respected just like you and me wanted to be respected as well.

And as per your nickname, if you want to be kwai lan, I can be kwai lan too, it takes 2 hands to clap and hip-hop.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear popdod... it looks like 'rome' is finally going to be built when JBJ won Anson.. but with subsequent massive "fixing"... sinkees are now even fearful than before of voting against the pap....

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver kwai lan also ok ah? Want to earn people $$$ still want to be kwai lan? Ok, i rest my case.

Like I said, it takes 2 hands to clap to be kwai lan. So far I dont have any issue with taxi driver.

From my observation, some passenger likes to bang the door while entering and exiting, this can pissed them eventually. Why? it is rude to do so.

All I can say is, be polite and say thank you even though you are paying.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most taxi drivers are very happy when you thank them. In fact, I always get
good service from the majority of the businesses I patronize, cause I always
look them in the eye and thank them for their help.

Be nice to service providers, it goes a long way towards getting better personalize
service too. Just because you got money to pay someone doesn't make you the
king.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bro scroobal: Point taken on 100% protection of taxi drivers for locals

I just hope they appreciate it and their attitude will improve

please let me know your restaurant business address, I wish to test your foreign so-called talent worker skill and attitude.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have got me wrong. I did not say i do not compliment frontline staff for a job well done. But it is wrong to expect the customer to thank them. Time must have been too good for them to think that the whole world owe it to them.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most taxi drivers are very happy when you thank them. In fact, I always get
good service from the majority of the businesses I patronize, cause I always
look them in the eye and thank them for their help.

Be nice to service providers, it goes a long way towards getting better personalize
service too. Just because you got money to pay someone doesn't make you the
king.

I've taught my children from young that whenever they are attended to by service staff, the must return an appreciative thank you; sincerely. I explained that even servants should be treated with respect as fellow human being. Service staff serves but they are not servants. I can tell you with all honesty that in all the food establishments that we patronize, the staff who clear tables always make it a point to clear our table first whenever they spot us !

Last edited:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
recession deep deep .... downgrade restaurant to coffeeshop lah

food is food, so fancy for what

$2.50 meal also fill stomach why pay $25

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every 4-5yrs we witnessed such. Sinkies only kong and kong sampai lamba song. But at the ballot box, they still vote for u know who. :rolleyes:

who else can you blame...the opposition..what concrete plans have they shown? they criticize but they dun offer alternatives or solutions...the scums pappies are smart..no use having political freedom if you got no food on your table..so they make sure you got food...but hold back on the political part...

but like i said if these trend of joblessness goes on...people having difficulties making end meets and watching the foreigners taking over every aspect of their livelihood...the people are not going to be conned forever..

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:FUCK YOU PAP:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its kinda funny to see a nick honoring the sissy sounding name of a Qing dynasty dude.

Heehee Ji Xiaolan is supposed to be a witty and very intelligent official during Emperor Qianlong's reign. He is usually depicted as matching wits with the greedy and courrpt He Shen.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but like i said if these trend of joblessness goes on...people having difficulties making end meets and watching the foreigners taking over every aspect of their livelihood...the people are not going to be conned forever..

No matter how difficulties sinkies are facing, they will still vote the present government because they are used to freebies and also have no confidence in the present opposition, like u said. They only made lots of noises when utilities and other basic expenses goes up. Their cultural kiasu, kpkb and kong kong lamba song ways, typical of sinkies behaviour are 1st class. 2nd to none! Sigh....

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think NissanVip may have relatives who are taxi drivers, that's why he feel so emotional about taxi driver being bashed.

Personally I feel that those above 50 should not be allowed to drive taxi as they endangered people around them with their slower response.

Whereas those that are between 30-50 are just too frustrated in their life as sinkie and some of them turn this frustration into dangerous driving...

I have personally encountered lots of taxi driver with fucked-up attitude and since no foreigner are yet allowed to drive taxi, they are definitely sinkie. In fact sinkie are not anymore civilized than the FT that they look down on. Perhap it is true that those who are fucked-up always ended up trying to bully and look down on others who are perceived to be below them, which happens to be the foreign laborer here.