• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

38% grads can’t find job within 1 year of layoff

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
is worst than that.
just only apply company level.
I know of a local company who service department is a pinoy manager.
the rest is history

It is common knowledge that when the manager is a pinoy, and he has power to hire and fire, he would certainly recruit his fellow pinoys to fill up the vacancies. Unless the pappies step in to stop this kind of nonsense, sinkies will be jobless in their own country.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But PAP and their MPs like Amy Khor etc say that FTs generate employment mah,,so be grateful to the FTs hor

If employment generated benefits the locals, it is fine and good but almost all sinkies believe this is not the case. The employment benefits FTsh, not the locals.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't find a job after 2004 layoff.
I hv degree, post grad diploma n lots of technical + managerial experience!!

Am I suppose to like or welcome new citizens or FTs who stole my job?

I am willing to accept 3k instead of my last drawn of 10k n still no offer. NO thanks to PAP - I am still pay GST!!

Those who were replaced by FTsh in their jobs knew the pain of having voted for pappies in GE2011 and becoming one of the jobless in the market.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP still dreaming. 1.8% unemployment rate is a lie. Foreigners are preferred over SInkies who have to do RT and ICT to protect their FT masters. Mass immigration has been a disaster for Singaporeans, native jobs and standard of living.

What is the point of creating jobs when the jobs go to foreigners? If someone gave you a million dollars and told you you can't spend it until you die, should you be jumping for joy?

Job creation for natives is pure garbage. Mass immigration has brought no substantial benefits to Singapore, unless one considers overcrowding a benefit.

Reverse population flow to 3-4 million now. This is the only way to save Singapore.

Mass immigration of foreigners into SG who later take up PR creates substantial pool of contributors to CPF, compulsory savings which are not withdrawable unless the PRs decide to leave SG. Still, these PRs can return to SG, work again and contribute to CPF. The cycle goes on and their contribution to CPF is a cheap source of funding which the Govt could use to invest.

Sinkies now realise that PR will always form a major proportion of the population as they are contributors to CPF as well.