• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Peace !

Hello! Don't worry psalm23, not only my father can't answer me. All pastors and christians can't answer me. Maybe your pastor or cell group leader can. Can i ask them? Which church you go to, would love to attend sunday sermons with you! I am sure your pastors can answer my questions cause like you they are worth the salt.

Cheers!

Furiti,

May be you want to let me know which church your father pastored before, and the name of the current pastor and your father as well...I would like to listen their sermons. I can go and find out more why he got sack...it is dangerous to hear from one-side, and if necessary I will try to do some justice for him to be reinstated as pastor again if he was unjustifiable dismissed from the service.

I know you are going to ask me why bring out your father again....my answer is simple: why you bring out my church and my pastor again....they have nothing to do with this (and honestly your father has nothing to do with this too). You want to listen their sermons, please, just hear from your dad....with a theological degree (unless it was awarded by one of the cultist-universities) the preaching and sermons by anyone who got a degree from any reputed seminaries should not differ. So, having listen to your dad is as good as having listen to other pastors. And if you are deaf to your dad's sermons, don't waste time on listening to other pastor's sermons! If you don't listen to your dad, and more so, he is a pastor, then don't waste the time of other pastors. They have more things to do than to meet up with incorrigbles, biblical-speaking. In fact, they would prefer to spend time with drug addicts and other criminals and preaching and sharing the word of God with them. I have seen very incorrigible people who at one time were serial thieves, robbers, drug-users and have been converted and now believers of the redemptive blood of Jesus and they are now doing great job for the Kingdom of God, and some have become pastors themselves. Not one, not two, not three,.....just simply countless of them.

Sorry, there may be....but I am yet to have heard of one ex-Buddhist who was at one time a serial robber, thieve or drug-user and have not become monk preaching Buddhism.....please read my lips....I am saying...I have not heard....I did not say....none of this exists....so, Fruiti....don't misquote and put words in my mouth which you are extremely good at....could this be inherited from you dad...and read my lips....I did not say, you have inherited from him the art of perverting other people's words, I am just asking a question. You are very good at perverted the word of God, and it is no rock-science for you to pervert what other says.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Furiti,

May be you want to let me know which church your father pastored before, and the name of the current pastor and your father as well...I would like to listen their sermons. I can go and find out more why he got sack...it is dangerous to hear from one-side, and if necessary I will try to do some justice for him to be reinstated as pastor again if he was unjustifiable dismissed from the service.

I know you are going to ask me why bring out your father again....my answer is simple: why you bring out my church and my pastor again....they have nothing to do with this (and honestly your father has nothing to do with this too). You want to listen their sermons, please, just hear from your dad....with a theological degree (unless it was awarded by one of the cultist-universities) the preaching and sermons by anyone who got a degree from any reputed seminaries should not differ. So, having listen to your dad is as good as having listen to other pastors. And if you are deaf to your dad's sermons, don't waste time on listening to other pastor's sermons! If you don't listen to your dad, and more so, he is a pastor, then don't waste the time of other pastors. They have more things to do than to meet up with incorrigbles, biblical-speaking. In fact, they would prefer to spend time with drug addicts and other criminals and preaching and sharing the word of God with them. I have seen very incorrigible people who at one time were serial thieves, robbers, drug-users and have been converted and now believers of the redemptive blood of Jesus and they are now doing great job for the Kingdom of God, and some have become pastors themselves. Not one, not two, not three,.....just simply countless of them.

Sorry, there may be....but I am yet to have heard of one ex-Buddhist who was at one time a serial robber, thieve or drug-user and have not become monk preaching Buddhism.....please read my lips....I am saying...I have not heard....I did not say....none of this exists....so, Fruiti....don't misquote and put words in my mouth which you are extremely good at....could this be inherited from you dad...and read my lips....I did not say, you have inherited from him the art of perverting other people's words, I am just asking a question. You are very good at perverted the word of God, and it is no rock-science for you to pervert what other says.

you mean you studied thru' all the subjects in the secondary schools, JCs, poly or universities, taught by the intellectual elites of the society on matters that have been rigorously researched by scientists and scholars,.... but you can ditch them away for some 2-bit dodgy preacher who claim he hear the voice of the gods in the head?

you really need to reflect on yourself and your mental makeup. something is not right.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

you mean you studied thru' all the subjects in the secondary schools, JCs, poly or universities, taught by the intellectual elites of the society on matters that have been rigorously researched by scientists and scholars,.... but you can ditch them away for some 2-bit dodgy preacher who claim he hear the voice of the gods in the head?

you really need to reflect on yourself and your mental makeup. something is not right.

Fishy,

I am a man of lowly education.....I couldn't understand what on earth you are writing and I wonder whether other readers here do.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fishy,

I am a man of lowly education.....I couldn't understand what on earth you are writing and I wonder whether other readers here do.

well, you have admitted that you are lowly educated, then be teachable and learn from those that are better.

Confucius saying: "when i see a person of greater virtue, i emulate them. When i see a person of lesser virtue, i reflect on myself."

dont be stuck in one opinion and refuse to listen, be open minded and think at least for once for yourself.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, you have admitted that you are lowly educated, then be teachable and learn from those that are better.

Confucius saying: "when i see a person of greater virtue, i emulate them. When i see a person of lesser virtue, i reflect on myself."

dont be stuck in one opinion and refuse to listen, be open minded and think at least for once for yourself.

Fishy (Author of Toe-Sucking Book, the Song of Songs)

Agreed....we must learn from people with wishdom (especially those who seek wishdom from God) and men of virtue. But that does not require formal education degree....we can see here, after years of training in theology and having a degree, still need to run away when being questions.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fishy (Author of Toe-Sucking Book, the Song of Songs)

Agreed....we must learn from people with wishdom (especially those who seek wishdom from God) and men of virtue. But that does not require formal education degree....we can see here, after years of training in theology and having a degree, still need to run away when being questions.

here we go again.. you have claimed to be stupid and of low education, so let us tell you this again; there is no such thing as a christian god! it all exists in your imagination!

tell you sooo many times, why wont you listen? talking snake? jona in fish belly? 10 plagues? jericho wall? stoning of non-virgin wife? come on! even a pea brained person can tell this is all just a crappy fairy tale.

you can be educated in the WRONG things for all the WRONG reasons! like someone being educated in the ideology of communism. you can do all you want but the subject is still WRONG!

see how the iman are educated in islam, buddhists in buddhism and taroh cards readers in astrology? see the similarity?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: We Can Fold Our Arms Now

Bible Quotes for June 6

Kill, Pillage, and Plunder

"Then the LORD said to me, 'Look, I have begun to hand King Sihon and his land over to you. Begin now to conquer and occupy his land.' Then King Sihon declared war on us and mobilized his forces at Jahaz. But the LORD our God handed him over to us, and we crushed him, his sons, and all his people. We conquered all his towns and completely destroyed everyone – men, women, and children. Not a single person was spared. We took all the livestock as plunder for ourselves, along with anything of value from the towns we ransacked. "The LORD our God helped us conquer Aroer on the edge of the Arnon Gorge, the town in the gorge, and the whole area as far as Gilead. No town had walls too strong for us. (Deuteronomy 2:31-36 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 7

Genocide

Samuel then said: "Though little in your own esteem, are you not leader of the tribes of Israel? The LORD anointed you king of Israel and sent you on a mission, saying, 'Go and put the sinful Amalekites under a ban of destruction. Fight against them until you have exterminated them.' Why then have you disobeyed the LORD? You have pounced on the spoil, thus displeasing the LORD." Saul answered Samuel: "I did indeed obey the LORD and fulfill the mission on which the LORD sent me. I have brought back Agag, and I have destroyed Amalek under the ban. But from the spoil the men took sheep and oxen, the best of what had been banned, to sacrifice to the LORD their God in Gilgal." (1 Samuel 15:17-21 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 8

Kill False Prophets

Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 9

Death to False Prophets

But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quotes for June 10

God's Wrath

Look now; I myself am he! There is no god other than me! I am the one who kills and gives life; I am the one who wounds and heals; no one delivers from my power! Now I raise my hand to heaven and declare, "As surely as I live, when I sharpen my flashing sword and begin to carry out justice, I will bring vengeance on my enemies and repay those who hate me. I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword will devour flesh – the blood of the slaughtered and the captives, and the heads of the enemy leaders."' "Rejoice with him, O heavens, and let all the angels of God worship him, for he will avenge the blood of his servants. He will take vengeance on his enemies and cleanse his land and his people." (Deuteronomy 32:39-43 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 11

Murder and Conquest

But when Israel cried out to the LORD for help, the LORD raised up a man to rescue them. His name was Ehud son of Gera, of the tribe of Benjamin, who was left-handed. The Israelites sent Ehud to deliver their tax money to King Eglon of Moab. So Ehud made himself a double-edged dagger that was eighteen inches long, and he strapped it to his right thigh, keeping it hidden under his clothing. He brought the tax money to Eglon, who was very fat. After delivering the payment, Ehud sent home those who had carried the tax money. But when Ehud reached the stone carvings near Gilgal, he turned back. He came to Eglon and said, "I have a secret message for you." So the king commanded his servants to be silent and sent them all out of the room. Ehud walked over to Eglon as he was sitting alone in a cool upstairs room and said, "I have a message for you from God!" As King Eglon rose from his seat, Ehud reached with his left hand, pulled out the dagger strapped to his right thigh, and plunged it into the king's belly. The dagger went so deep that the handle disappeared beneath the king's fat. So Ehud left the dagger in, and the king's bowels emptied.

Then Ehud closed and locked the doors and climbed down the latrine and escaped through the sewage access. After Ehud was gone, the king's servants returned and found the doors to the upstairs room locked. They thought he might be using the latrine, so they waited. But when the king didn't come out after a long delay, they became concerned and got a key. And when they opened the door, they found their master dead on the floor.

While the servants were waiting, Ehud escaped, passing the idols on his way to Seirah. When he arrived in the hill country of Ephraim, Ehud sounded a call to arms. Then he led a band of Israelites down from the hills. "Follow me," he said, "for the LORD has given you victory over Moab your enemy." So they followed him. And the Israelites took control of the shallows of the Jordan River across from Moab, preventing anyone from crossing. They attacked the Moabites and killed about ten thousand of their strongest and bravest warriors. Not one of them escaped. So Moab was conquered by Israel that day, and the land was at peace for eighty years. (Judges 3:15-30 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 12

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 13

God Kills the First Born of Egypt

So Moses announced to Pharaoh, "This is what the LORD says: About midnight I will pass through Egypt. All the firstborn sons will die in every family in Egypt, from the oldest son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the oldest son of his lowliest slave. Even the firstborn of the animals will die. Then a loud wail will be heard throughout the land of Egypt; there has never been such wailing before, and there never will be again. But among the Israelites it will be so peaceful that not even a dog will bark. Then you will know that the LORD makes a distinction between the Egyptians and the Israelites. All the officials of Egypt will come running to me, bowing low. 'Please leave!' they will beg. 'Hurry! And take all your followers with you.' Only then will I go!" Then, burning with anger, Moses left Pharaoh's presence. Now the LORD had told Moses, "Pharaoh will not listen to you. But this will give me the opportunity to do even more mighty miracles in the land of Egypt." Although Moses and Aaron did these miracles in Pharaoh's presence, the LORD hardened his heart so he wouldn't let the Israelites leave the country. (Exodus 11:4-10 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quotes for June 14

Murder, Plunder, and Slavery

You (God) smote the slaves together with their princes, and the princes together with their servants. Their wives you handed over to plunder, and their daughters to captivity; and all the spoils you divided among your favored sons, who burned with zeal for you, and in their abhorrence of the defilement of their kinswoman, called on you for help. (Judith 9:3-4 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for June 16

Murder and Conquest

Then they turned and marched toward Bashan, but King Og of Bashan and all his people attacked them at Edrei. The LORD said to Moses, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have given you victory over Og and his entire army, giving you all his land. You will do the same to him as you did to King Sihon of the Amorites, who ruled in Heshbon." And Israel was victorious and killed King Og, his sons, and his subjects; not a single survivor remained. Then Israel occupied their land. (Numbers 21:33-35 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quotes for June 17

Temple Slaves

The total of the temple slaves and the descendents of the slaves of Solomon was three hundred and ninety-two. (Nehemiah 7:60 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for June 18

God Crushes Skulls

But God will smash the heads of his enemies, crushing the skulls of those who love their guilty ways. The Lord says, "I will bring my enemies down from Bashan; I will bring them up from the depths of the sea. You, my people, will wash your feet in their blood, and even your dogs will get their share!" (Psalms 68:21-23 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for June 19

Pillage and Plunder

The Lord announces victory, and throngs of women shout the happy news. Enemy kings and their armies flee, while the women of Israel divide the plunder. Though they lived among the sheepfolds, now they are covered with silver and gold, as a dove is covered by its wings. The Almighty scattered the enemy kings like a blowing snowstorm on Mount Zalmon. (Psalms 68:11-15 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quotes for June 20

Iron Chariots Defeat God

Then Judah joined with Simeon to fight against the Canaanites living in Zephath, and they completely destroyed the town. So the town was named Hormah. In addition, Judah captured the cities of Gaza, Ashkelon, and Ekron, along with their surrounding territories. The LORD was with the people of Judah, and they took possession of the hill country. But they failed to drive out the people living in the plains because the people there had iron chariots. The city of Hebron was given to Caleb as Moses had promised. And Caleb drove out the people living there, who were descendants of the three sons of Anak. (Judges 1:17-20 NLT)