• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: No Way Atheists Can Prove That God Don't Exist

I thought the answer already here! You can and up to three days!

where is the proof that man can stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? thre proof is inside the fairy tales book ? wow ....how smart you are ...is the story of three little pigs also real ? :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Are Dumb Folks

LOL You fail your geography issit? Even China is bigger than america! Ask the average chinese villager if they think america IS the world. Or ask robert mugabe the same question..He will tell you HE IS THE WORLD!!

Cant argue then resort to name calling. Typical.

Im not an atheist. I believe in gods. My fav is monkey god. Next is Zeus. I rank your evil god...not even in the top 100!:oIo:

Bertrand Russell is an atheist. He dumb or you dumb? But dont kill yourself over the answer ok?:p

China is big lah. But, not much of a influence - hyped up. Even Lee also thwarted or spited China to wait long long. But, until then, yes, USA = World.

It has got nothing to do with being big. You are still naive to think that the world is not affected by the USA.

Smarter people chose God instead. How do I know ? See the video yourself. I think he hates Islam. He's wise. You are dumb ?
:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;4TpM98RYrnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TpM98RYrnU&feature=relmfu[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

where is the proof that man can stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? thre proof is inside the fairy tales book ? wow ....how smart you are ...is the story of three little pigs also real ? :wink:

Explain again also no use ! One hard nut to crack OMG !

You are ... sigh. See, see, see, still at the snake or fish level. Go and try Big Bang or evolution to prove God doesn't exist mah.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Explain again also no use ! One hard nut to crack OMG !

You are ... sigh. See, see, see, still at the snake or fish level. Go and try Big Bang or evolution to prove God doesn't exist mah.

since when you explain ? you are running around in circles just like the rest of your cult members :wink: whahahahahaha... i already given you very good example that "god " dont exist because i fuck him he also lan lan never do anything to me :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for May 31

Slaves Should Obey Their Masters

Slaves, obey your human masters in everything, not only when being watched, as currying favor, but in simplicity of heart, fearing the Lord. (Colossians 3:22 NAB)

wow...this one sibey powerful verse leh :wink: no wonder those christians behave like that whahahahhaah.

Last edited:

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew you will be back for more ...its so christains ...whahahaha..but i have to thankyou for the comeback it makes this folder alot of fun with christains around :wink:

by the way why cant i insult your religion if ppl can insult so many things ? whats make your religion so special ? if you do not like ppl to insult your religion then you should not have such a cult in the first place :wink:
Do keep the insults flowing, my dear drifter. After all, you do seem better at hurling insults than in serious bible discussion ... lol

Attention readers (drifter excluded): If you're interested in a different perspective on all these so called 'evil' passages of the bible, do read what I have written in post #144 of this thread.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
How Wrong You Are !

Do keep the insults flowing, my dear drifter. After all, you do seem better at hurling insults than in serious bible discussion ... lol

Attention readers (drifter excluded): If you're interested in a different perspective on all these so called 'evil' passages of the bible, do read what I have written in post #144 of this thread.

If you have been here before, then you should know that it was him, drifter that was poking at the Christians in the first place. You are just helping the pickpocket to escape while fighting the actual victim instead. What justice ! :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

its really fun to insult stupid ppl using facts :wink: whahahahahahha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: How Wrong You Are !

If you have been here before, then you should know that it was him, drifter that was poking at the Christians in the first place. You are just helping the pickpocket to escape while fighting the actual victim instead. What justice ! :eek:

whats wrong with laughing at you delusional ppl ? you are protected species ? now you know how other religon ppl feel when you laugh at their invisibleman ? oh ....poor boy ...you are hurt ...im sorry ..WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CHURCH AND SEEK FOR SOME COMFORT :wink: WHAHAHAHAHHA.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quotes for June 1

How Many Gods?

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. (Deuteronomy 32:8 RSV)

(Also see Psalms 86:8 RSV) “There is none like thee among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like thine.”

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Scientists Are Going To Sign The Surrender Treaty Soon ?

surrender-france-1940-ww2-second-world-war-incredible-pictures-images-photos-drench+surrender-railway-coach.jpg

its really fun to insult stupid ppl using facts :wink: whahahahahahha

Pleez lah, what facts ? Your fax ah ? Facts are based on scientific proof. You have no proof and you wanna call it facts. What a lame liar ! :eek:

I hope the rest of the scientists will sign the surrender treaty soon.
:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter The Deluded Soul

whats wrong with laughing at you delusional ppl ? you are protected species ? now you know how other religon ppl feel when you laugh at their invisibleman ? oh ....poor boy ...you are hurt ...im sorry ..WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CHURCH AND SEEK FOR SOME COMFORT :wink: WHAHAHAHAHHA.

I personally has a VERY strong personality who rather gets angry than to cry (I'm not programmed to do this). I'm sorry to let some dumb folks know dat I'm much stronger than you think.

But instead, I feel dat you have a weak mind and heart to face the harsh reality. Reality sux, I know. But, you have to be strong to face the fact that these things do exist disregarding how stubborn or dumb you are. You must have a lousy childhood, huh ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Drifter The Deluded Soul

I personally has a VERY strong personality who rather gets angry than to cry (I'm not programmed to do this). I'm sorry to let some dumb folks know dat I'm much stronger than you think.

But instead, I feel dat you have a weak mind and heart to face the harsh reality. Reality sux, I know. But, you have to be strong to face the fact that these things do exist disregarding how stubborn or dumb you are. You must have a lousy childhood, huh ? :wink:

yes....making you angry is also one of my happiness here :wink:
me weak minded ? looks who's talking ..you scare of going hell and say that im weak minded ..whahahhahahaha .again you make yourself look stupid again ..whahahahahaha . you needed "god " to make you a strong person ...whahahahahaha . when you in trouble you scare to hell and start praying and talk to yourself ...whahahahahaha . you strong personality ? whahahahahahhaahah

222222222222.jpg

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conqueror, The Khristós Class Nuke Sub

Bible Quotes for June 1

How Many Gods?

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. (Deuteronomy 32:8 RSV)

(Also see Psalms 86:8 RSV) “There is none like thee among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like thine.”

From dumb becomes dumber. I wonder when you will exhibit "dumbest" at the peak of your innate disability to process the simplest form of idea. :rolleyes:

Psalm 82 : I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Sorry to break the news like dat. I'm almost in the same pedestal as Christ Jesus - the Khristós class :biggrin:

nuke.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for June 2

The Destruction of Tyre

For the Sovereign LORD says: I will bring King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon – the king of kings from the north – against Tyre with his cavalry, chariots, and great army. First he will destroy your mainland villages. Then he will attack you by building a siege wall, constructing a ramp, and raising a roof of shields against you. He will pound your walls with battering rams and demolish your towers with sledgehammers. The hooves of his cavalry will choke the city with dust, and your walls will shake as the horses gallop through your broken gates, pulling chariots behind them. His horsemen will trample every street in the city. They will butcher your people, and your famous pillars will topple. "They will plunder all your riches and merchandise and break down your walls. They will destroy your lovely homes and dump your stones and timbers and even your dust into the sea. I will stop the music of your songs. No more will the sound of harps be heard among your people. I will make your island a bare rock, a place for fishermen to spread their nets. You will never be rebuilt, for I, the LORD, have spoken! This is the word of the Sovereign LORD. (Ezekiel 26:7-14 NLT)

(Note: Tyre still exists today, contrary to God's promise.)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Conqueror, The Khristós Class Nuke Sub

From dumb becomes dumber. I wonder when you will exhibit "dumbest" at the peak of your innate disability to process the simplest form of idea. :rolleyes:

Psalm 82 : I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Sorry to break the news like dat. I'm almost in the same pedestal as Christ Jesus - the Khristós class :biggrin:

nuke.jpg

again using the bible to defence the bible ...whahahahahaha when you are at lost ...thats the only tactic you have :wink: whahahahahhaha.

ps: the more you wash your dirty underwear ( bible ) in public the more dirty its going to get :wink: whahahhaha

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter The Wounded Soul

A-wounded-protester-lies--005.jpg

yes....making you angry is also one of my happiness here :wink:

Don't be so thick skin lay. Your words cannot do anything at this moment. Why ? Imagine it is like Hitler is going to lose the war any moment, very soon; and since, I am like the Russians who are going to celebrate in the victory parade, how can I be angry or sad ? :rolleyes:

Your words are like a fist in the air (not hitting any target). So, what is there to be angry about ? :biggrin:

I think you need to see a psychiatrist to heal the wound. :eek:

Face the stark reality. You are losing the war. The time is ticking away. Doesn't look good.

a49996c703.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Can Fold Our Arms Now

again using the bible to defence the bible ...whahahahahaha when you are at lost ...thats the only tactic you have :wink: whahahahahhaha.

ps: the more you wash your dirty underwear ( bible ) in public the more dirty its going to get :wink: whahahhaha

Weak. Very weak. You getting weaker by the days. Your postings are getting irrelevant.

I think Kinana, Pslam and Conqueror all can fold arms and do nothing for the meanwhile. :biggrin:

And just wait for Hitler to surrender.

fall-german-army-1944-belarus-eastern-front-german-wounded-soldiers.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: We Can Fold Our Arms Now

Weak. Very weak. You getting weaker by the days. Your postings are getting irrelevant.

I think Kinana, Pslam and Conqueror all can fold arms and do nothing for the meanwhile. :biggrin:

And just wait for Hitler to surrender.

fall-german-army-1944-belarus-eastern-front-german-wounded-soldiers.jpg

whahahahha...i know how you feel now ..cool down :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: We Can Fold Our Arms Now

" Don't be so thick skin lay. Your words cannot do anything at this moment. Why ? Imagine it is like Hitler is going to lose the war any moment, very soon; and since, I am like the Russians who are going to celebrate in the victory parade, how can I be angry or sad ?

Your words are like a fist in the air (not hitting any target). So, what is there to be angry about ?

I think you need to see a psychiatrist to heal the wound.

Face the stark reality. You are losing the war. The time is ticking away. Doesn't look good " .

" " Don't be so thick skin lay. Your words cannot do anything at this moment. Why ? Imagine it is like Hitler is going to lose the war any moment, very soon; and since, I am like the Russians who are going to celebrate in the victory parade, how can I be angry or sad " .

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....YOUR SELF-DELUSION MAKES YOU A PERFECT CHRISTAINS . WHAT WAR YOU TALKING ABOUT ? IM SPREADING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CULT ..OH I FORGOT ...YOU CHRISTAIN ALWAYS THINK THAT WHOEVER DONT AGREE IN YOUR GOD OT CULT MEANS WAR ( YOU REALLY MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST HERE ) ..WHAHAHAHAHHA...WELL DONE AGAIN !!! I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES LIAO THE MORE YOU WASH YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR IN PUBLIC THE MORE DIRTY IT WILL GETS :wink: WHAHAHAHAHAHAA...

Last edited: