• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Many times, I want to murder people whom I dislike or hate.

When I am fully conscious, I cannot put myself to imagine how I want to slaughter them or chop them into pieces.

However, when I am semi conscious, like in the drifting moments before I fully knock out, I am able to imagine myself wielding an ultra sharp samurai sword, slicing the hated into a couple of pieces. Sometimes, it's a rifle and firing in automatic mode at them, gleefully seeing the hated drop dead one by one.

My semi conscious state is (or seems to be) my safe haven, where I can express my real emotions without fear of hurting anyone and it absolves me from any guilt of my nastiness.

When I stand by the bedroom window now, typing this post and looking at the dark skies, I wonder if there's any meaning in life. Why are we here? Is there a replica of me out there in the dark skies far far away? Is he feeling the same as I do?
Please kindly go down to your local PAP MP's office and carry out your fantasy.