• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, I feel hopeless and find that life has no meaning. Why?

I don't mean financial. Financially I am more than fine.

I mean emotionally.

I always tell myself that I cannot appear sad or moody in front of my mother, younger brother or GF, no matter how empty or down I am inside. I don't want them to think I am weak. i do not want them to worry about me too. Sometimes, I consider this a strength. Other times, I view it as my weakness.

i am so good at hiding my down or low feelings to the extent that everyone who is around me, my family members and colleagues at work, perceive that I am always jovial, friendly and do not possess a temper.

Sometimes, I feel like a hypocrite because deep inside me, I want to swear at them but cannot put myself to do so. I reckon that if I do, I will feel extremely guilty.

I find much fulfillment when I feed community cats in my neighborhood. They would wait for me every night and as I approach them from a distance, their welcoming meowings bring happiness to my inner self.

I wish they would talk to me as they circle me and rub their bodies on my legs. I wonder what would they say to me? Would they say "Hello, you are late and we are hungry!" or would they say "Thank you for taking time and effort feeding us"? It doesn't matter anyway. They can only meow and cannot talk like humans. Maybe it's better, because I can safely assume that they are always happy and fed.

Hope tomorrow will be better, for everyone, including me (hopefully)...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You should try meditation, forget those hippy yoga classes. I’m talking about deep-meditation-to-understand-yourself kind of meditation.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should try meditation, forget those hippy yoga classes. I’m talking about deep-meditation-to-understand-yourself kind of meditation.
Thank you Sir. You are the kindest or the best moderator I have encountered in internet forums.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many times, I want to murder people whom I dislike or hate.

When I am fully conscious, I cannot put myself to imagine how I want to slaughter them or chop them into pieces.

However, when I am semi conscious, like in the drifting moments before I fully knock out, I am able to imagine myself wielding an ultra sharp samurai sword, slicing the hated into a couple of pieces. Sometimes, it's a rifle and firing in automatic mode at them, gleefully seeing the hated drop dead one by one.

My semi conscious state is (or seems to be) my safe haven, where I can express my real emotions without fear of hurting anyone and it absolves me from any guilt of my nastiness.

When I stand by the bedroom window now, typing this post and looking at the dark skies, I wonder if there's any meaning in life. Why are we here? Is there a replica of me out there in the dark skies far far away? Is he feeling the same as I do?

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Many times, I want to murder people whom I dislike or hate.

When I am fully conscious, I cannot put myself to imagine how I want to slaughter them or chop them into pieces.

However, when I am semi conscious, like in the drifting moments before I fully knock out, I am able to imagine myself wielding an ultra sharp samurai sword, slicing the hated into a couple of pieces. Sometimes, it's a rifle and firing in automatic mode at them, gleefully seeing the hated drop dead one by one.

My semi conscious state is (or seems to be) my safe haven, where I can express my real emotions without fear of hurting anyone and it absolves me from any guilt of my nastiness.

When I stand by the bedroom window now, typing this post and looking at the dark skies, I wonder if there's any meaning in life. Why are we here? Is there a replica of me out there in the dark skies far far away? Is he feeling the same as I do?
woah woah, still yourself my boy. At least now you have revealed your dark side. Most of us have a dark side fyi. But remember what Master Yoda said "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

So instead of samurai swords and rifles, think of using these instead.

71XYkHT7Q5L._AC_SX425_.jpg
42221-dymszo.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
main-qimg-3f43bcc31e05dc23aebbdbaf35389801.jpeg

KNN my uncle think this peekture can say it all KNN choices KNN 1 of my uncle life choice is to oar the jibyes of Very Kind Lady kind and many others eg to observe all the things committed by tam chia ter nao sinkies or earning incomes without contributing to the success of any organisation to beating ceo to puppy to figuring out how to gamble without losing money collectivelee known as how to be a wise men KNN yours could be murder etc KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 105550
KNN my uncle think this peekture can say it all KNN choices KNN 1 of my uncle life choice is to oar the jibyes of Very Kind Lady kind and many others eg to observe all the things committed by tam chia ter nao sinkies or earning incomes without contributing to the success of any organisation to beating ceo to puppy to figuring out how to gamble without losing money collectivelee known as how to be a wise men KNN yours could be murder etc KNN
KNN you may ask what is the purpose of oaring Very Kind Lady jibye KNN my uncle shall say life is all about setting goals while concurrently living with leestraction KNN in my uncle case setting goals to be a wise men while same time leestracting by oaring jibyes KNN everyone is the same on this earth only a matter of leeferent subjects KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you may ask what is the purpose of oaring Very Kind Lady jibye KNN my uncle shall say life is all about setting goals while concurrently living with leestraction KNN in my uncle case setting goals to be a wise men while same time leestracting by oaring jibyes KNN everyone is the same on this earth only a matter of leeferent subjects KNN
KNN once you didn't set any goals then problem will come like what you facing currently- lost ! KNN that's the leeson Very Kind Lady set a goal to learn Spanish French etc to suck amdk cock only that she leefused to admit that's why my uncle say learn for fuck as it will become meaningless KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 105550
Between B and D, is C. To some C is Christ or Christianity. Please allow me to say this : fuck Christians!:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I mean emotionally.

I always tell myself that I cannot appear sad or moody in front of my mother, younger brother or GF, no matter how empty or down I am inside. I don't want them to think I am weak. i do not want them to worry about me too. Sometimes, I consider this a strength. Other times, I view it as my weakness.

i am so good at hiding my down or low feelings to the extent that everyone who is around me, my family members and colleagues at work, perceive that I am always jovial, friendly and do not possess a temper.

Sometimes, I feel like a hypocrite because deep inside me, I want to swear at them but cannot put myself to do so. I reckon that if I do, I will feel extremely guilty.

I find much fulfillment when I feed community cats in my neighborhood. They would wait for me every night and as I approach them from a distance, their welcoming meowings bring happiness to my inner self.

I wish they would talk to me as they circle me and rub their bodies on my legs. I wonder what would they say to me? Would they say "Hello, you are late and we are hungry!" or would they say "Thank you for taking time and effort feeding us"? It doesn't matter anyway. They can only meow and cannot talk like humans. Maybe it's better, because I can safely assume that they are always happy and fed.

I think u should just check out of this world or check in into IMH and spare us from your drivel

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You come to wrong Forum to share your sorrows. Look what happened to Krafty. He probably made up his mind and finally leave this world and save us from hearing all his drivels again LOL. But then again , you seems like a nice guy when you mentioned about feeding your neighborhood cats. But I hope you're not one of those sadistic psychos who feed cats to entrap and abuse them. Try keeping a pet dog or cat at home. Take care of yourself and I hope things will turn out better for you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf helps u control ye sex.

I mean emotionally.