• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3/4 tank rule, another fuckard LKY shit

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Issue here is why are petrol prices in Singapore so high?

If they were lower then there wont be complaints about the 3/4 rule.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wondered why don't people just carry a couple of empty jerry cans and just hop over to JB and fill them up. Does the law specify that you can't transport fuel in the car on the way back ?

You must declare if you have petrol in cans, or liquour, and one more thing, can't recall what. Stated clearly at Singapore checkpoints.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, u all follow the 3/4 tank rule? I have never been checked yet. How they going to check every single car that comes back? Those lazy fuckers sitting in their aircon booths don't even bother to come down and check whether your back seat got a dead body or not.

Not the people in air-con booths check, but those after you have got your passports checked at Singapore side just before you get onto the causeway bridge. I have been checked once, and have been driving in and out for past 5 years.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take for example Singapore’s 3/4 tank rule when visiting Johor. A free trade agreement would mean that there can be no 3/4 tank law and Singapore drivers will be free to purchase as much petrol as they can put in their tanks or any other containers that they bring along. This means that petrol prices in Singapore would need to fall in line with the prices over in Johor, or perhaps prices in Johor and then the rest of Malaysia, would need to rise to the price of petrol in Singapore. Whatever the case, in this situation alone, one can see many intractable choices that need to be made.

Another PAP policies works against the interest of Singaporeans.

When are Sinkies going to wake up to overthrow PAP.

Malaysia have no issue. Just that SG PAP want to protect SG petrol station.
Malaysia very happy for Sg 3/4 implemented by SG.
The only country in the world prevent own citizen from pumping cheap petrol in neighbor country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not the people in air-con booths check, but those after you have got your passports checked at Singapore side just before you get onto the causeway bridge. I have been checked once, and have been driving in and out for past 5 years.

That's what I meant. Once in 5 years of frequent crossing means they hardly check lah.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I meant. Once in 5 years of frequent crossing means they hardly check lah.

Which I agree. But hardly check does not mean don't check. All you need is sway sway one chow-on officer want to randomly check and singled out yours for checking, it completely spoils your day.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which I agree. But hardly check does not mean don't check. All you need is sway sway one chow-on officer want to randomly check and singled out yours for checking, it completely spoils your day.

If you got balls, this will not be a problem for you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then kill the officer.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go JB play golf every Sunday, not only don't obey 3/4 tank rule but also don't pay toll with cash card at the booth, just pretend to be busy talking and forget to slot in cash card .... 8 out of ten times you can get away with it. :biggrin: the other 2 times some attentive officers will fuck you and ask you to pay

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why sinkers don't take public transport to jb har? Confirm can save money. Bus 170 from queen street. Heard got concessions for aged, youngs, students and nsf.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Like that, I might as well give up driving. Because sway sway I kenna accident, I will die. Your logic makes no sense, live in fear of such a stupid law, might as well don't live.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that, I might as well give up driving. Because sway sway I kenna accident, I will die. Your logic makes no sense, live in fear of such a stupid law, might as well don't live.
haha....a clown talking about logic....
u better start living in a real world.......
there are many thing that many do everyday and gets away with......
littering, jay walking, illegal betting, etc....
u want to do it, u take the chance and don't kpkb when u are not caught.....
truly a retard.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go JB play golf every Sunday, not only don't obey 3/4 tank rule but also don't pay toll with cash card at the booth, just pretend to be busy talking and forget to slot in cash card .... 8 out of ten times you can get away with it. :biggrin: the other 2 times some attentive officers will fuck you and ask you to pay

some people know about this loophole. the toll collection is managed by LTA. ICA's job is just to check passport and sometimes the 3/4 tank rule.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
haha....a clown talking about logic....
u better start living in a real world.......
there are many thing that many do everyday and gets away with......
littering, jay walking, illegal betting, etc....
u want to do it, u take the chance and don't kpkb when u are not caught.....
truly a retard.

Hey, finally you took some time from fucking your mother's asshole to come here. Good for you. AFter that, your father has some cum he wants to shoot down your throat. Enjoy yourself loser. LOL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why sinkers don't take public transport to jb har? Confirm can save money. Bus 170 from queen street. Heard got concessions for aged, youngs, students and nsf.

Once you get into JB you can use their taxis which by Spore standards is very cheap. You don't even have to bargain with the taxi drivers on the fare as many will just charge you according to the meter.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you own a Spore registered vehicle & get into an accident in Malaysia can imagine all the problems. Your Spore insurance premiums will go up. You will probably have problems making a claim against a Malaysian driver even if it is his fault

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the tax for petrol is high in spore? gahmen just want to makan more,,tax u when u buy car, tax u when u drive and use the roads, tax you when u pump petrol etc etc

Petrol in Malaysia is subsidised.

It is not in Singapore.

Hence the difference in price.