• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3/4 tank rule, another fuckard LKY shit

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Doctors in Malaysia charges only RM$370(SIN$148) for a 3 hour session of Intravenous chelation. In Spore it's hard to find a doctor who is willing to do the procedure because of medical politics. If you are lucky enough to find a doctor willing to do, it will cost almost $300.

What? U got lead poisoning ah?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only problem apart from the 3/4 tank, both countries are jamming up the 2 causeways such that it takes a few hours just to cross the border. I can understand reasons such as just before public holidays, but not on ordinary days. When it is not jammed up on the Malaysia side it is jammed in Singapore and vice versa. They do this on purpose?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only problem apart from the 3/4 tank, both countries are jamming up the 2 causeways such that it takes a few hours just to cross the border. I can understand reasons such as just before public holidays, but not on ordinary days. When it is not jammed up on the Malaysia side it is jammed in Singapore and vice versa. They do this on purpose?

If no jam, many hdb flats will lelong. Suburban shopping malls in Sg all will be almost empty.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What? U got lead poisoning ah?

I'm a heart attack survivor with Type II diabetes. In Spore my ex-cardiologist could only recommend open heart surgery & expensive drugs. The cheaper option is to do EECP and Chelation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBKjKOfk4k
http://drcranton.com/chelation.htm

I'm still alive even though the cardiologist told me that I had 90% blockage 8 years ago. The only thing I have done is EECP, IV Chelation & take health supplements regularly

In Spore the "authorities" are harassing doctor's who offer chelation. Police often raid these doctors offices. I know someone who does chelation in Spore & he shares tells me of the problems problems his doctor is having with the "authorities".

When I had my heart attack 8 years I went to KL to do Chelation after reading the book "Bypassing Bypass Surgery". Recommend people read the book before they undergo any surgery e.g. stenting. open heart surgery, or taking any statin drugs: http://www.amazon.com/Bypassing-Byp...4365&sr=8-1&keywords=bypassing+bypass+surgery

By the way I heard that LKY does his chelation in Australia. So I think it is hypocritical what the medical establishment is doing in Spore trying to in prevent doctors here from doing chelation

If anyone out there is having health problems with heart, stroke, cancer, etc they can consider the clinic in JB http://impianemasmedicalcentre.com/

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY had a heart attack?

Chelation is simply a procedure to clean up heavy metals from our bodies it can be used by anyone. They have found that it has helped people who suffer from atherosclerosis(blocked arteries), diabetes,......etc
Detoxing is good. Normally when people think about detoxing they think about things we put in the mouth e.g. juicing greens helps in detoxing. IV chelations is a more direct way to introduce the chelating substance into the blood.

Read that it is even used by couples who intend to make babies. By detoxing they increase the chances of having healthy babies.

We all know that LKY is undergoing various treatments to prolong his life. Heard from someone that this includes chelation in Australia. Don't know if he is suffering from heart problems.
I would like to go for more chelation treatment but unfortunately it takes 3 hours & I don't like needles:o

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau, u got malaysian gf ah? Not easy to find woh, I just go to Blue Wave. so every time I go JB got new gf or more, LOL. I know what u say about Malaysian girls not being easy to lay. Just go to Blue Wave or similar places lah. Get nice massage too, so many to choose from.

Anyway, we had been going out for lunch for these past 2 yrs. Although timing is short, but we do it constantly. Roughly a week once. She is working in Singapore.

I have a minor surgery a a month back in Dec 2013. Told her about it before. On the day of surgery, i didn't see her SMS or salutation. But i think it ok she is busy with work. 2 weeks later , she told me that she miss my message. The message which i send her 1 week ago before my surgery. She claim that she has missed it cos her other friends has message her and "my message has fallen down the pecking order" and she didn't see it. Hence, the replied message came 3 weeks later. My heart just sank ..........XXX it !

To me , i feel so XXXXX. It is not she is not capable of showing care , but it just that she is not capable to show me the so call basic friend care that all. I have to suck my thumb and move on. To me , if someone who has been out for lunching with me practically every week, i would definitely show more towards that person. I do believe there is so much more between man and women other then usual FXXXXX.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelation is simply a procedure to clean up heavy metals from our bodies it can be used by anyone. They have found that it has helped people who suffer from atherosclerosis(blocked arteries), diabetes,......etc
Detoxing is good. Normally when people think about detoxing they think about things we put in the mouth e.g. juicing greens helps in detoxing. IV chelations is a more direct way to introduce the chelating substance into the blood.

Read that it is even used by couples who intend to make babies. By detoxing they increase the chances of having healthy babies.

We all know that LKY is undergoing various treatments to prolong his life. Heard from someone that this includes chelation in Australia. Don't know if he is suffering from heart problems.
I would like to go for more chelation treatment but unfortunately it takes 3 hours & I don't like needles:o

smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go to the hospital every fucking day for all kinds of treatment in his desperate attempt to cling on a few days, a few weeks to life as he very very scared of becoming a rotting corpse

LKY do not stay in hospital as he got this fear of dying in hospital so he go back home to sleep in desperate attempt not to die

I love his attempts to stay alive as that shows how fucking scared he is to die

DIE HE MUST AND DIE HE WILL
IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED OF OUR YUM SENGS AND SINGING AND DANCING ON ROADS AND TABLE TOPS
GHOULS AND DEMONS WILL NOT BE DENIED OF LKY ORIFICIES TO TIEW AND SCREW AND RAPE SENDING LKY TO LOWEST HELL

THOSE WAITING FOR THE BILLIONS WILL NOT BE DENIED OF HOOTING TO GET THOSE BILLIONS

WE WILL NOT DENY THE PIANO WIRES OF THEIR CIVIC USES TO PURIFY AND CLEANSE SINGAPORE OF THE REMNANTS OF LKY LEGACY

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Anyway, we had been going out for lunch for these past 2 yrs. Although timing is short, but we do it constantly. Roughly a week once. She is working in Singapore.

I have a minor surgery a a month back in Dec 2013. Told her about it before. On the day of surgery, i didn't see her SMS or salutation. But i think it ok she is busy with work. 2 weeks later , she told me that she miss my message. The message which i send her 1 week ago before my surgery. She claim that she has missed it cos her other friends has message her and "my message has fallen down the pecking order" and she didn't see it. Hence, the replied message came 3 weeks later. My heart just sank ..........XXX it !

To me , i feel so XXXXX. It is not she is not capable of showing care , but it just that she is not capable to show me the so call basic friend care that all. I have to suck my thumb and move on. To me , if someone who has been out for lunching with me practically every week, i would definitely show more towards that person. I do believe there is so much more between man and women other then usual FXXXXX.

Time to move on. I am always wary of Malaysian women, almost all the ones I know have a screw loose. Try Vietnamese girls. They are more than happy to date a foreigner like a sinkie for the potential passport. Treat u quite well too.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the Middle East it cost me about 15 USD to fill up my SUV.

The difference is that no smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his fucking PAP enriching themselves and laughing all the way to their fucking banks