• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29yo PWC auditor quits Oz job and splurge >100K to open a cafe in Tanglin...kym

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1637387145534.png

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ne...e-with-chill-aussie-and-rustic-bakes-15454212

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its her passion. So be it.
You work for few short years in Aussie can save enough to open a cafe/ bakery.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She'll succumb to the rental sooner or later unless she has a rich sugar daddy backing her.
The pastries are crazily expensive.....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland inflation is very astounding. Selling at those prices is necessary otherwise cannot cover the rent.

Maybe she can sell cheaper at Pulau Ubin.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opening an eatery is one of the worst decisions you can make in life, next to buying car and house.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$5 for a farking small scone?? no thanks!
You will pay $10 extra if she perked up her boobs and lowered her bra to serve the small brownie?

For goodness sake, I wouldn't want to eat out since pandemic start and I am getting healthier without all these F & B junkies feeding me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was burn out and working 9 to 9 five days a week. Now she works 24x7.

It feels different when it's your own business. It's like taking care of your own child or pet. When you work for someone, it's like taking care of someone else's child or pet.