• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24 year-old ITE student choked 37 year-old woman at Changi airport staircase till she was unconscious to smell her feet and satisfy his fetish

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a smell-my-own-feet fetish. sometimes they smell like kiam her, sometimes they smell like blue cheese.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard to tell, ITE is multiracial.

Are Malays into erotic asphyxiation and foot fetish? :unsure:
if it's a mat yoyo into foot fetish, then it is just a progressive step and "leg-up" from an e-basikal to driving phv teksi - must learn the "heel-to-toe" pedal shift mah :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a smell-my-own-feet fetish. sometimes they smell like kiam her, sometimes they smell like blue cheese.
hanor, just don't visit hongkong often as may kena their fungal and funky foot infection that renders your shoes and you unwelcome to your bedok landlady's abode.
in fact the phrase; "throwing one's mother's smelly shoes" originated from there is testament to that :rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has motives. Climbed stairs make her sweat to increase the intensity of the smell. Why he never pcc when smelling her feet ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
He cannot be named because of a gag order to protect the identity of the victim.

How by not naming him can protect the identity of the victim ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He cannot be named because of a gag order to protect the identity of the victim.

How by not naming him can protect the identity of the victim ?

This is for not ruining the surprise for the next victim.