• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23-year-old security guard feeling hopeless and suicidal...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical sinkie response... blaming everyone except the root cause of the problem which is the loser himself. :rolleyes:

I determine my own state of mind and so does everyone else. Unless you're subjected to a forced lobotomy and walk around with electrodes in your brain, nobody can control how and what you think. It's entirely your own doing.

the ability to think is a factor of training, which he lacks. just because you have been trained to think, does not mean others have had the opportunity for training.

typical response of the elite in their ivory towers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the ability to think is a factor of training,

If your brain needs training in order to think, it explains why you've come up with the lamest rebuttal I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

You need more training. Come back when you're done.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your brain needs training in order to think, it explains why you've come up with the lamest rebuttal I've ever seen. :rolleyes:

You need more training. Come back when you're done.

if you're unable to comprehend my statement, then perhaps you should go back to school. its been too long since you left it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if you're unable to comprehend my statement, then perhaps you should go back to school. its been too long since you left it.

You're confusing "thinking" with "brainwashing".

Your security guard sinkie was brainwashed into believing that a top dollar job required no effort or ability on his part whatsoever.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He claims to be underpaid by $400. If you ask me, he's being overpaid to the tune of $1550. What good would he be to ANY organisation given the fact that the smallest of problems would overwhelm his fragile disposition.

Security guard are made to work 12 hours/day x 6 day /week
Perhaps he work long hours earning $1550.00 without OT
so he's under paid by $400.00?

I think that's what he meant!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is alot of security positions that are paid higher. If he wanna work in a no brainer job, he should buy the papers and look for a new job. The last time I talked to a security guard, he was earning 1.8k and he is a malaysian.

If this guy is a 23 year old like he said, there are plenty of jobs that pays higher if he is willing to learn. If he wants to do nothing but walk around at work then he should not complain much.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If this guy is a 23 year old like he said, there are plenty of jobs that pays higher if he is willing to learn. If he wants to do nothing but walk around at work then he should not complain much.

He's not willing to learn. He said so himself. He deserves to be unemployed.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're confusing "thinking" with "brainwashing".

Your security guard sinkie was brainwashed into believing that a top dollar job required no effort or ability on his part whatsoever.

obfuscating again... but that is your right.

i'm glad you agree that a brain needs training to think. the letter writer obviously has had problems with his cognitive abilities. we can sit here and cast stones at him, or figure out how to deal with the many other 10000s like him.

if not, i'm going to end up paying a shit load more in taxes to fund welfare programs for "losers" like him who will vote for the most populist government of the day.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy should try to snag a job with one of the IRs. They are always on the look out for security personnel, and the pay is higher than elsewhere for similar type job.

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGplians just think and worry too much.

Just take the course and let everything play out by itself.