• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn’t watch the game, but it must be nerve wrecking to watch Germany down by 1 goal and thinking that they will be knocked out.

The Germans have hearts made of steel. They will never accept defeat not until the last moment. It ain’t over until it is over.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brazilian Neymay nan
I didn’t watch the game, but it must be nerve wrecking to watch Germany down by 1 goal and thinking that they will be knocked out.

The Germans have hearts made of steel. They will never accept defeat not until the last moment. It ain’t over until it is over.
The German tanks are well known for a ferocious and vengeful comeback
They have shown to the world GERMAN ARE MADE OF STEEL and will not give up until the last breadth..
well done Germany!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Neymar is over-rated
over-reacted player with plenty of wayang and theatricals and antics
not a good gentleman
Ronaldno I respect for his skill and gentleman ways
also very geneorus and charitable nice guy
Neymar bad guy on the field
just too immature and too howlian and wayanging

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you all talk talk tip tip make my uncle want to gamble again KNN my uncle already threw all his money at iceland first game for draw @5.2 and win @9.5 after my uncle won the draw he say he don't want try any more KNN

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bet on the 8pm match tonight.

$500 on England -1.5

$50 each on Pick The Score : England 4-0, 5-0 and AOS.

Panama is like Malta of Europe :biggrin:

Panama has shown it will get trashed once it meets a strong team.

England has scored two goals in each of its previous three international matches.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My bet on the 8pm match tonight.

$500 on England -1.5

$50 each on Pick The Score : England 4-0, 5-0 and AOS.

Panama is like Malta of Europe :biggrin:

BNB,
I can't predict the England vs Panama match. It looks like it is going to be tough match. Although Panama lost 3-0 to Belgium, but England is not Belgium and Belgium is not England. Belgium has perhaps one of the best attacking team in this World Cup, but not England. Belgium has 3 very good strikers , but England is too reliant on Kane to do the goal scoring. I am more inclined to look at tonight match like that of Germany vs Sweden. Maybe a draw in the first half and a win for England in the end. But then again, ball is round and money makes the world go round.