• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
BNB,
I can't predict the England vs Panama match. It looks like it is going to be tough match. Although Panama lost 3-0 to Belgium, but England is not Belgium and Belgium is not England. Belgium has perhaps one of the best attacking team in this World Cup, but not England. Belgium has 3 very good strikers , but England is too reliant on Kane to do the goal scoring. I am more inclined to look at tonight match like that of Germany vs Sweden. Maybe a draw in the first half and a win for England in the end. But then again, ball is round and money makes the world go round.

belgium remind me of the dutch team in 1974.... :smile: