• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia vs England.
Final.
Not soccer.
But Russian fans fight with English fans.

Ole ole ole......

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me will invest a little on sor lian kia. If open plate swee swee, no harm invest a little.
I think I should also invest in Sor Lian, since I have many Sor Lian neighbours these days. Actually, the Sor Lian people I know are quite nice and helpful. But if they don't know you, as in on the baht bus, they keep to themselves. No hello, nothing.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I should also invest in Sor Lian, since I have many Sor Lian neighbours these days. Actually, the Sor Lian people I know are quite nice and helpful. But if they don't know you, as in on the baht bus, they keep to themselves. No hello, nothing.
Meaning they are arrogant proud shit.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becauae they paiseh cannot speak england lor. They only communicate with their own type. Sor lian kias actually very very big group. Even have quite a number of cina looking face sor lian kias (not kazak or uzbek or mongols) holdling russkie passports.

My almost decade long experience with sor lian kias is they might be crude (chor lor 粗鲁) but they dont really think too complicated or too scheming. And if you become their good kakis, they die die will fight for you, unlike the more refine 优秀 europeans which I find quite fake and not direct.

But sor lian kia culture also as quite deep. Take awhile to understand "khon ras sia".

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russian soccer so so.
Russian hooligans may clinch title.
Sor lian futbol cannot make it lah but this time have some little advantage in the earlier matches. Preliminary can invest a little.

Nowadays, bet futbol more difficult than study unis, must study quite alot. Nabez.