• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1B Church! Oh My GOD!

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what happens when a religious figure try to modernise and glamourise the religion...trying to make christianity hip...religion is not something dat can be change as they prefer...
these is the type of plp that market religion like its a piece of meat...

yup and he does it in an Armani suit:rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
plenty of fake pastors around.. he is just one of the many..

curiously many ppl just dun learn.. they r attracted to religion just as bees r attracted to honey..

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy has 20 years of finessing his pitch. Would God has ask for such monuments to be build in his name? Keep your faith, trust your heart and pray at home. Those let those with golden tongues lead you to your ruin.

marbles

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb nuts.paying so much for such extravagance.

i dun see that in Buddhist temples(well,maybe not in that extent but still....)

nowadays,those ppl who call themselves pastors,monks or whatever,are all fakes.

i mean come on,praying to god or which ever deity is not meant to be sooooo ostentatious.it's like putting up a freak show for the masses to see.

these people may have gained absolute faith but threw their common sense out the window.

so much for religion in shittypore.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come, seems like nobody criticizes the lavish amount of cash and gold and human labour that have gone into the construction of Buddhist shrines and temples in Thailand and Indochina? I don't support extravangant church buildings too. But let's be true to ourselves. Are you against the religion or it's buildings? Is your money being illegally cheated into that extravagance? If not, what then is your prob?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come, seems like nobody criticizes the lavish amount of cash and gold and human labour that have gone into the construction of Buddhist shrines and temples in Thailand and Indochina?

SATANIC worshippers outweighs XTians?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. This is what differentiates NCC from say NKF. As far as I can see, NCC's congregation and Prince/Kang deserve each other:wink:

In the final analysis, these are issues more relevant to the contributing members of NCC. Whatever their values, understanding, it is their choice and their responsibility and stewardship.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KongHee2.JPG
KongHee2.JPG

Pray that it will be your last .

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NCC will sooner or later kena. trust me. u cant be too influential in sinkapoor including religions. the key word here is control. soon isd will dig out some dirt from NCC too. thats how lky run his empire.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come, seems like nobody criticizes the lavish amount of cash and gold and human labour that have gone into the construction of Buddhist shrines and temples in Thailand and Indochina? I don't support extravangant church buildings too. But let's be true to ourselves. Are you against the religion or it's buildings? Is your money being illegally cheated into that extravagance? If not, what then is your prob?

hi d1ck face, 2 wrongs doesn't make 1 right. :biggrin: u one of those dumb x'tians?

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM should interfere by encourage NCC and CHC to merge, just like he asked the top 3 banks to merge in order to compete with the big boys.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this only shows 1 thing, religious organisations got more talent than PAP. They can achieve great things with strong will and grit. They are not paid millions too, ten thousands maybe. They have dedication and human touch. Learn and not complain too much instead.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mothership has landed!

"The church will be the anchor tenant of a 5,000-seat state-of-the-art theatre that is the star of the Integrated Hub's civic and cultural zone."

The new law to ban commercial buildings from renting out exclusively to religious group will kill this church!

jw5

Loyal
MM should interfere by encourage NCC and CHC to merge, just like he asked the top 3 banks to merge in order to compete with the big boys.
Temasek should take over both, merge them, make Kong the CEO and Prince the COO, pay them each $10 Million a year and make the committee members do multi level marketing.
Sure make money.