• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1B Church! Oh My GOD!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh i'm sure their followers are really devoted, to give the church this amt of money. As to whether they have any rationality left, is another issue.

Dammit should have started my own church. It will have pop singers, bands, sex shows, orgies..... too bad most friends know i'm atheist and will call my bluff.

devoted ? more like a blind faith to me .

Snorlax

this is what happens when a religious figure try to modernise and glamourise the religion...trying to make christianity hip...religion is not something dat can be change as they prefer...
these is the type of plp that market religion like its a piece of meat...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should have been a pastor. Imagine you don't have to work & yet you are able to derive monthly income from church members (10% if I am not wrong). Moreover, you can get married too & have sex (compared to monks). You can also dress well. The last time I went for a church member wedding, all the church staff were wearing Armani suits. The chicks are also damn solid too! No horse run, man!

Wah what church was that???????

Sounds something like CHC would do.

jw5

Loyal
this is what happens when a religious figure try to modernise and glamourise the religion...trying to make christianity hip...religion is not something dat can be change as they prefer...
these is the type of plp that market religion like its a piece of meat...
It's not about being hip.
It's about money.
I hope for their sakes that God approves.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is small la, CHC will build a even more bigger and modern church than this...we will also triple the membership !!

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
the development of the Christian faith has largely mirrored that of the Christians in the US with their mega star pastors and mega churches.

while I can think of non Christians feeling a bit stunned by the scale of the latest development, I wonder about the feelings of other Christians who belongs to smaller churches. any comments?

btw, this development, impressive as it is, will distract the Rock for at least ten years.

Those Christians who belong to smaller churches will now have more reasons to stick with their current churches - as a Christian.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy looked like a wicked person...

cover.jpg

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder where their billions came from....
looks like opening a church is now a sure way to riches and success!