• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19-21 march 2014

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bring it on coz u always have to last word, if not you cant get no satisfaction.....

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may need to runroad. Can contact you? Ada extradition treaty b/w Thailand and S'pore? May start writi g my book in LOS if dont get distracted.
Why not? Treaty I not sure have or not. There are many nice and quiet places where you can write books without distractions. I more worry you get distracted by other things. Zha Bors. hehehehe.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Treaty I not sure have or not. There are many nice and quiet places where you can write books without distractions. I more worry you get distracted by other things. Zha Bors. hehehehe.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
hmm....Ladyboys??

Wendy.
Will you marry me?
Tactical Retreat to Belize.
Awaiting your answer.