• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19-21 march 2014

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
court (FILEminimizer).jpg

extracted frm http://app.supremecourt.gov.sg/data..._week_Monday_17_Mar_to_Friday_21_Mar_2014.pdf

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If need runroad long term to LOS, can contact me. Good place to have tactical regroup and strike later. (Hero take revenge don't worry 10 years not late)

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Litigation is expensive.
Please try to settle, or comply with the terms of your settlement.
Move forward.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruitcake.....dont run your mouth there like u do here.....they will shut you down....ive seen it happen...its not pretty.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fruitcake.....dont run your mouth there like u do here.....they will shut you down....ive seen it happen...its not pretty.

cuntloveer u saying that the truth will be hidden????????????????.

?then guys u heard it hear first from the god screw balls

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOO MEE HAR

HOKKIEN MEE NO PRAWN?

CAN EAT OR NOT?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C3zUlNJaDk0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
SUPPORT WENDY CHEN JIA YOU!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youre out of your depth durian pants....this is the big league....no babbling like a retarded monkey once you take the stand.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Youre out of your depth durian pants....this is the big league....no babbling like a retarded monkey once you take the stand.

hahahhahaa why the hell do u care? u think yr advise valid?
if i abble like a retard moneky, u cunt lover very happy what

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KDWqZKVXvCU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WENDY CHEN WO MENG AI NI!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u never answer my question hor
u the so called legend screw bal who apprently cannot be caught , are u telling me that the truth will be hidden?????

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the best to Wendy.

A fight in the corrupt perverted kangaroo courts of Stinkapore which is stacked and stacked against her.
Where law is given but not justice.

WHEN LKY BECOME A ROTTING CORPSE IN DAYS AND WEEKS TO COME
SHORTLY AFTER THAT COLLABORATORS INCLUDING THE FUCKING KANGAROOS WILL BE DANCING UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
u never answer my question hor
u the so called legend screw bal who apprently cannot be caught , are u telling me that the truth will be hidden?????

Many things can happen....but one thing is certain....you cannot prevent or influence any of them.....cos u r a retard.