• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19-21 march 2014

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If need runroad long term to LOS, can contact me. Good place to have tactical regroup and strike later. (Hero take revenge don't worry 10 years not late)

I may need to runroad. Can contact you? Ada extradition treaty b/w Thailand and S'pore? May start writi g my book in LOS if dont get distracted.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
extracted frm http://app.supremecourt.gov.sg/data..._week_Monday_17_Mar_to_Friday_21_Mar_2014.pdf

court (FILEminimizer).jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Machiam football like that lah. "Open Plates" means set the odds lah. For example, buy wendy win is 1 pay XX amount, buy other side win is 1 pay YY amount.

oh LOL..... i no bookie how i know... but if u know of where to bet, PM me!!!!!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the best, Wendy. Hope you beat the hell out of these bastards.

And JHolmes Jr is not scroobal, though he's revelling in his new-found mistaken identity.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And JHolmes Jr is not scroobal, though he's revelling in his new-found mistaken identity.
yes or no, i hope the money he paid to spread venom will be enough to buy his way out of karma

as far as im concerendd, 20 million also not enough

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

ThAnks for trying to talk some sense into this frootcake....although its futile....

If she continues like this theres a good chance she may be committed.

Or shall we say....scooballed.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ThAnks for trying to talk some sense into this frootcake....although its futile....

If she continues like this theres a good chance she may be committed.

Or shall we say....scooballed.

lardy dah lar

20 miillion enough to save you venom from karma?