• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious $16K/mth MP nothing better to do, go to a condo fire and TCSS, really Jiak liao Bee

Re: $16K/mth MP nothing better to do, go to a condo fire and TCSS, really Jiak liao B

Its amazing this bitch has so much free time on her hands. Why don't she do some charity work instead? Donate one of her many Kate Spade bags for auction to a charitable cause? Fund raising and what not? This is the definition of fuck uselessness.

Pappies' idea of charity is those salespeople stopping you on the streets asking for donations while they take a commission. :wink:

Re: $16K/mth MP nothing better to do, go to a condo fire and TCSS, really Jiak liao B

If it was a WP MP MP, you people would be meaner.

Ok ill pretend to b angry bird aka tulang jeow

Its amazing this bitch has so much free time on her hands. Why don't she do some charity work instead? Donate one of her many Kate Spade bags for auction to a charitable cause? Fund raising and what not? This is the definition of fuck uselessness.

Mudlander dogs here will say this is called street smart and capable. Not wasting tax payers money and fucking useless. They will only kpkb that way when it's their own govt people doing that.

chilakak

she not been in news lately so feel neglected lah!

Brightkid

Just curious, with her experience, maturity and exposure inlifethen, wonder what's the scoop on what did her husband whispered into LHL's ears to get her into PAP and as MP riding the coat-tails of lau Goh?

Serious, just like to know what was the whisper, not keen on where and what they doing when he whispered. I am straight.

Just curious, with her experience, maturity and exposure inlifethen, wonder what's the scoop on what did her husband whispered into LHL's ears to get her into PAP and as MP riding the coat-tails of lau Goh?

Serious, just like to know what was the whisper, not keen on where and what they doing when he whispered. I am straight.

Her hubby whispered "My wife will suck your cock and take your lancheow up her arsehole if you make her MP, can or not?" Then How Ching replied "That's a deal"

Ng How Yue is an "on" SAF Reservist officer, this I can say.