• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 142 new Sinkie COVID-19 cases today (8 April 2020)! New Sinkie record!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 142 New Cases of Covid-19 Infection Confirmed.png
    142 New Cases of Covid-19 Infection Confirmed.png
    531.6 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no put a minister tiotok too, one of them be crisis actor lah... to say even minister no excuse too...

Very funny video

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Interesting.

Today record 142 cases but response on the forum is meh.

So it was after all just that 100 barrier that needed to be passed.

I doubt sinkies will get too flustered when it is 200 and 300 cases everyday.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Interesting.

Today record 142 cases but response on the forum is meh.

So it was after all just that 100 barrier that needed to be passed.

I doubt sinkies will get too flustered when it is 200 and 300 cases everyday.
Sinkies are sheep. Never flustered when the good shepherd is the PAP. Complete confidence, because the good shepherd says everything is under control, we are well-prepared because we learned from SARS mah.:biggrin: And some more thinking of holding elections! PAP is the best!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are sheep. Never flustered when the good shepherd is the PAP. Complete confidence, because the good shepherd says everything is under control, we are well-prepared because we learned from SARS mah.:biggrin: And some more thinking of holding elections! PAP is the best!
Contact tracing is meaningless now with too many infected.
I guess government will let it flow and case by case medical team cure .
If medical system still intact we should be ok.
If not please pray for your family
Singapore expo condo is waiting

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Contact tracing is meaningless now with too many infected.
I guess government will let it flow and case by case medical team cure .
If medical system still intact we should be ok.
If not please pray for your family
Singapore expo condo is waiting
I think their balls shrunk liao. That's why we're having a lockdown now, with strict new laws on movement. They were too complacent and too confident of themselves, with premature talks of relaxing our border control. Now cases are exploding from within, they're being blindsided by those foreign ah nehs and banglas. Expect to see three-digits everyday for the next few weeks.

Last edited: