• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10M TOTO JACKPOT - where r the lucky spots?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was lunching yesterday at toa payoh SWATOW TEOCHEW RESTAURANT which incidentally i would suggest u to avoid. lousy service and food not worth the money spent. after makan, went to buy toto at NTUC opp the restaurant. wow lau! the queue was damn long!! bo bian! the aunties gang wanted to buy and rode on my luck. in the end queued for liked half an hr b4 getting all the tickets they wanted.

was told that this is one toto hotspot meaning jackpot winners got their top prizes there. true?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try 7 eleven at yishun ave 5 blk 101 or SingaporePools at yishun ave 5 blk 102, very hot spot lah, no group one also got group two... but the queue is terribly long, cab drivers even risk getting fine by parking their cab along the road, nearby car park is never empty.

Good Luck.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to one of the laukuaybus, the fortune spots are in the north-eastern area of sengkang/punggol and southern, ie. telok blangah and shenton areas.

location of fortune has shifted. maybe this would be a general guide for toto fans. :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tomorrow is the 10M TOTO DRAW.

any suggestion for hot toto booths to buy tickets from?

The shop next to Plaza SINgaura, very lucky spot, 10million had been paid out before & will again be paid out, go buy your TOTO there or the 7-11 store at P.S., your choice!:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun tink there is such thing as lucky spot.:biggrin:
G-spot yes i heard of but lucky spot, i dont.:biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seah Geok Eng Agency - Blk 118 Rivervale Dr Rivervale Plaza #01-15

Singapore Pools Yishun N1 Branch - Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-37

Precise Optics - 111 North Bridge Rd Peninsula Plaza #02-42

3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City Tower 3 #01-138

NTUC FP Marine Parade - 6 Marine Parade Central

1 Jurong West Central 2 Jurong Point #B1-09

Blk 888 Woodlands Dr 50 888 Plaza #01-711

Ram's Shop 1996 - 304 Orchard Rd Lucky Plaza #B1-119

Fatt Chye Heng Trading - Blk 7 Hougang Ave 3 #01-48

Murugan Sports & Video Pte Ltd - Blk 204 Bedok North St 1 #01-415

Jake Merchandise Associates - Blk 503 Tampines Central 1 #01-283

TST Medical Hall - 448 Joo Chiat Rd

Chok dee !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seah Geok Eng Agency - Blk 118 Rivervale Dr Rivervale Plaza #01-15

Singapore Pools Yishun N1 Branch - Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-37

Precise Optics - 111 North Bridge Rd Peninsula Plaza #02-42

3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City Tower 3 #01-138

NTUC FP Marine Parade - 6 Marine Parade Central

1 Jurong West Central 2 Jurong Point #B1-09

Blk 888 Woodlands Dr 50 888 Plaza #01-711

Ram's Shop 1996 - 304 Orchard Rd Lucky Plaza #B1-119

Fatt Chye Heng Trading - Blk 7 Hougang Ave 3 #01-48

Murugan Sports & Video Pte Ltd - Blk 204 Bedok North St 1 #01-415

Jake Merchandise Associates - Blk 503 Tampines Central 1 #01-283

TST Medical Hall - 448 Joo Chiat Rd

Chok dee !

Nam Huat Wine Shop
7-11 Jalan Leban
Shop n Save Compassvale Bow
The shop at The Arcade, forgot the name
Orchard Tower

Anyway, if it is yours, it is yours, you walk into any shop, just but a ticket ( one only) you get 10million.:wink:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no logic to it and it is the silliest i have come across. Quick Pick Ordinary and System 7 are hottest buys and tens of thousands of these combinations are sold every day. Buying some as hope is still ok but chasing after it when it's not yours, will never be yours. I call that desperation.

Here's why 4D and Toto results "have already been decided" before draw is commenced.

0000 (opened just recently)

No way that the air blowing machine can churn out these straight flushes unless
it's manipulated so it's not fair play. Not every set of combination stands a chance. Your favorite set of numbers may take weeks/months to "open" while others "follow" for years still haven't "open". Think about it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To prove that their air blowing machine is just a wayang show, a simple test is to write 0 to 9 on ten small pieces of paper. Put them in a container and shake it. Try picking out 0000 or straight flushes (4 digits of the same number). Go watch the movie Mission Impossible. You will never succeed. Only sgpools air blowing machines can. :biggrin:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To prove that their air blowing machine is just a wayang show, a simple test is to write 0 to 9 on ten small pieces of paper. Put them in a container and shake it. Try picking out 0000 or straight flushes (4 digits of the same number). You will never succeed. Only sgpools air blowing machines can. :biggrin:

0000 was one of the 'funny' numbers I used to buy in the past, which included 1234; I stopped buying that number, now it had came out was it twice or thrice.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The actual odds of striking toto group 1 is: 1 in 8145060
That's akin to getting the correct 4 seconds span of a particular minute of a particular hour of day in a year

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The actual odds of striking toto group 1 is: 1 in 8145060
That's akin to getting the correct 4 seconds span of a particular minute of a particular hour of day in a year

So i spend $4,702,530 will guarantee me of the
jackpot price of $10 millions.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe any numbers can be drawn
and whatever numbers drawn there are winners.
What do you think gaming of 13 wonders in a mahjong game?
During CNY, played mahjong with friends, he gamed 13 wonders,
not only that, he listened to 13 tiles in double quick time,
most of the time is only 1 tile.
First time i encountered this.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ram shop at Lucky Plaza basement is quite a hot spot.. One more place quite hot is the Delisia shop at Rochor's Fu Lu Shou complex..