• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10M TOTO JACKPOT - where r the lucky spots?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
all in all, how much have u spent on cny TOTO draws. from today onwards, it's back to the 600K jackpot. many could be suffering from toto fatigue and got a feeling that no one from now on would strike the jackpot until singaporepools fake a snowball to a kelonged $5M jackpot. then the toto frenzy shall rekindle.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems it is better to buy toto on normal days...
...every cny jackpot, the money always shared among many winners...this year every winner took home 1mil.:rolleyes:
they day before, only 1 winner who took 1.5mil.:rolleyes:
normal toto day, dun seems to have so many winners eh.:rolleyes:

yet again, toto can be fixed.:biggrin:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
any day buy is ok as long as can strike. i always come so close to get the jackpot and usually got only 5 numbers. just another 1 and it'd be JACKPOT!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will win if it's destined to happen to you. $1 quick pick would do. otherwise go whatever lucky spots, pray here and there, all pointless and futile one.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cosmic equilibrium has shifted. all those lucky spots in the past are passe now.

new lucky spots are those in sengkang, city area and the west.

do take note and buy when u r in those locations.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who are born in the YEAR OF THE PIG, your luck is super this year!

li'l brother leetahsar is a SUPER PIGGY!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't understand the Sinkie obsession for queuing for lottery tickets. Is Singapore Pools (or Sinkies) so backward that they can't arrange the purchase of tickets online?
Why anyone would want to queue up for hours in the blazing sun is beyond me.

No one ever queues for tickets in North America or Europe because most will buy their tickets online or will have an account with the lottery operator.

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to any bank after you bought your toto, write a wish on it, something like "I have come to redeem my $10m, show me the money", in the meanwhile keep chanting "I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down"

Works for me all the time... HUAT AH!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't understand the Sinkie obsession for queuing for lottery tickets. Is Singapore Pools (or Sinkies) so backward that they can't arrange the purchase of tickets online?
Why anyone would want to queue up for hours in the blazing sun is beyond me.

No one ever queues for tickets in North America or Europe because most will buy their tickets online or will have an account with the lottery operator.
if there's a queue, there shall be "ren qi". when there's ren qi, the luck is enhanced so if your 3stars - tian heaven, di earth and ren man (yourelf) match, u are bound to kena something.....maybe the super jackpot!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me just $2 on Quickpick good enough. No need to spend hundreds to buy all sys7,8 12 etc because odds are still extremely slim no matter how you buy.