• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10M TOTO JACKPOT - where r the lucky spots?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So i spend $4,702,530 will guarantee me of the
jackpot price of $10 millions.
bro that means you spent $8,145,060 will get you a winning group 1 ticket which is worth $1million based on yesterday's draw. That is why toto always snowball until 6-7 million only.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

All your so called "Lucky Spots" FAILED. :biggrin:

10 share $10 million Toto Hong Bao draw

Published on Feb 3, 2012

Ten winning tickets shared the top prize at the $10 million Hong Bao jackpot draw on Friday. The draw was held at the Livewire at Resorts World Sentosa.

The winning numbers were: 3 19 21 27 33 34. The additional number was 8.

The winners shared a pot worth about $10 million with each winning $1,004,366.

The winning tickets came from the following outlets:

(1) Singapore Pools Bukit Gombak Branch - Blk 374 Bukit Batok St 31 #01-170
(2) Chua Yan Kee - Blk 49 Tanglin Halt Rd #01-349
(3) Murugan Sports & Video Pte Ltd - Blk 204 Bedok North St 1 #01-415
(4) NTUC FP Pasir Ris White Sands - 1 Pasir Ris Central St 3 White Sands #B1-10
(5) 7-Eleven Upp Thomson - 912 Upp Thomson Rd
(6) SportsBuzz (PoMo) - 1 Selegie Rd PoMo #01-01
(7) PFG Framing And Trading - Blk 960 Jurong West St 92 #01-182
(8) Singapore Pools 88 Circuit Rd Branch - Blk 88 Circuit Rd #01-961
(9) Singapore Pools Teban Gardens Branch - Blk 37 Teban Gardens Rd #01-308
(10) PoolzConnect Account Betting Service

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.

not surprised that the usual YISHUN hotspots weren't in the jackpot winners list. most are located at the east(north-eastern), west and south. well, i dn make any loss. i got a system 7, 4#s hit with prize money of $90 :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nanbeh 2 numbers niah!!!...lost $50!!!!!!!...sob sob sob...my hard earned $50!!!!!!....

why toto so difficult to strike...buy and buy but neber strikeone!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB Spore Pools..:mad: :mad: Group 6 also I no kena..:mad: But luckily I bought $2 Quickpick only..:p :o :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... (1) Singapore Pools Bukit Gombak Branch - Blk 374 Bukit Batok St 31 #01-170
(2) Chua Yan Kee - Blk 49 Tanglin Halt Rd #01-349
(3) Murugan Sports & Video Pte Ltd - Blk 204 Bedok North St 1 #01-415
(4) NTUC FP Pasir Ris White Sands - 1 Pasir Ris Central St 3 White Sands #B1-10
(5) 7-Eleven Upp Thomson - 912 Upp Thomson Rd
(6) SportsBuzz (PoMo) - 1 Selegie Rd PoMo #01-01
(7) PFG Framing And Trading - Blk 960 Jurong West St 92 #01-182
(8) Singapore Pools 88 Circuit Rd Branch - Blk 88 Circuit Rd #01-961
(9) Singapore Pools Teban Gardens Branch - Blk 37 Teban Gardens Rd #01-308
(10) PoolzConnect Account Betting Service ...
dey haf reverted back 2 ze strategy dat each winner can get oni 1 million ...

dun b surprised dat sum of dese tickets r bot by demselves ...

7-11 yishun continues 2 haf lost favor ...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yups, there need to be 3+1 numbers. if you have any 4 numbers not in sequence, you will strike.

but this group 6 thing, i seldom see leh...:eek:

Does the no need to be in sequence..or any of the 4 no is there then can say win 30 bucks?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
toto is the best bet for the greatest return with the least wager. 50c winning a jackpot of $600K or more depending on the number of winners sharing the jackpot prize.

the worst gotta be soccer bet - few dollars to win a few cents.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lot of pple don't know that betting soccer is the most silly thing, for fun, i'd think it's ok.

my experience tells me that in a game of 90 minutes, many things can happen;KELONG to be exact. it don't have to happen in the dressing room during half time, a spectator dressed in certain colour code in the front row giving signal to players on the field is one of the tricks i'd think can happen!

if you wanna bet soccer, i'd think horse racing is better bet but again jockey might pull the straps on the horse at the last few seconds to deny your winnings.

so summing up, don't bet! for fun, it's okay but definitely not to make a living. if you really want to make something out of it, do sports trading.

toto is the best bet for the greatest return with the least wager. 50c winning a jackpot of $600K or more depending on the number of winners sharing the jackpot prize.

the worst gotta be soccer bet - few dollars to win a few cents.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy a quick pick every draw. Strike already ho say. This is the best investment. Minimum controllable risk with high returns.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's one very important thing that singaporepools isn't telling. just how much do they make when they scheme up such jackpot prizes?

i notice that during the cny period, toto jackpot has been set at $800k rather than the usual $600k. more angpows for them or more payout for the punters?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lot of pple don't know that betting soccer is the most silly thing, for fun, i'd think it's ok.

my experience tells me that in a game of 90 minutes, many things can happen;KELONG to be exact. it don't have to happen in the dressing room during half time, a spectator dressed in certain colour code in the front row giving signal to players on the field is one of the tricks i'd think can happen!

if you wanna bet soccer, i'd think horse racing is better bet but again jockey might pull the straps on the horse at the last few seconds to deny your winnings.

so summing up, don't bet! for fun, it's okay but definitely not to make a living. if you really want to make something out of it, do sports trading.

i only bet in horses when in hk and watching the racehorses live from the spectator booth.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro that means you spent $8,145,060 will get you a winning group 1 ticket which is worth $1million based on yesterday's draw. That is why toto always snowball until 6-7 million only.

It is 50cts per set of number so half of $8,145,060,
too bad if it had 10 winners, but remember, there are still
5 sets of group 2, many sets of other groups also.
After the fifth draw a winner must be found, if not Group
2 winner can claim the jackpot prize.
So the prize money is not attractive enough for sure win.
One of the rule also stated organisation and company not
allowed to participate.
Unlike other countries the prize money can go up to 100 over millions
so a few millions can get you the jackpot price is very attractive.
In truth there are organisations which travel around the world
looking for this opportunities, they would use the computor to
roll out all the combinations for the jackpot prize.
Watch the documentary many years ago.
Singapore is protected, and i think rules are changed.