• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1000 Flat- The Math

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
help is there. You ever volunteered for grassroots organisations? The MP hand out a lot of cheques to pay bills regularly you know? Many who complain don't know cos they never really cared for the poor enough to volunteer.

then me presume MP SHT didn't do enough? :o:o:o
me small fry can only do me small bit :smile::smile::smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
then me presume MP SHT didn't do enough? :o:o:o
me small fry can only do me small bit :smile::smile::smile:

There is no shortage of money, there is alwasy a shortage of volunteers to help the needy. What did you do to help them. did you volunteer since you are so concerned for their well being?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There is no shortage of money, there is alwasy a shortage of volunteers to help the needy. What did you do to help them. did you volunteer since you are so concerned for their well being?

if no shortage of money then why got so many NKF donation drives in the past?

me could only do my meagre part by donating to the needy, a small sum me ashamed to say, a portion of it have to come from the dividend payouts from the investment me have. my time for volunteer work will come as it's a part of me plan to start when me hit my target.

bro JW5 would have remembered my plans on volunteer work :smile::smile::smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats right, there is no shortage of money, thats why NKF had 200m of reserves thru their donation sdrives.

Don't complain abt the govt not helping the poor when you yourself did so little.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thats right, there is no shortage of money, thats why NKF had 200m of reserves thru their donation sdrives.

Don't complain abt the govt not helping the poor when you yourself did so little.

me shall let the forummers marvel your comprehension skills.

in the mean time, me know what me can do and will do within my means. little? so be it, because that's within my means.

as of the PAP government, me sure the electorate is awaken :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the market price is $10 of course.
Guess how much is the production cost of an iphone?

you will be surprise at how low production cost of an iphone, its the development course that is high...

likewise building a flat doesnt cost much its the land price

singapore is a mega ponzi scheme.... subsidies are just artifical mean to perpetuate it...

why do you have to give 60K subsidy... this is actually a subsidy for exisiting homeowner, not new homw buyer

i say stop the subsidies and let the ponzi scheme collapse now even if the flat sellers have to die....

right now both PAP and WP are both held hostage by the online siau kaus who do not care that they are sucking their children future just as the folks from 80s and 90s are sucking our present now....

I am revealling too much secrets.... but you guys on both side just dun get it....

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will be surprise at how low production cost of an iphone, its the development course that is high...

likewise building a flat doesnt cost much its the land price

I am revealling too much secrets.... but you guys on both side just dun get it....
I understand and I too know what cost is. Talk to me and real people here. Stop dealing with cheebye IBs. Their job is to become more stupid and in the process hope to make you more stupid. CBB and Lanjiao is good enough an answer. I thought you should know by now after been here for so many years. The YPAP is made up CCB Lanjiao people who troll Sammyboy. CCB Breast man admitted it a few years back and was so smug about it before the last election. Their job is to talk lanjiao wey. They do not even have the numbers as they are not cleared to have them and they cannot count.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how much is the cost bro? How much you paid for it?

are you a dumb fuck or what ...? dun force me to scold you
from apple statement
Profit Margin (ttm): 25.80%
Operating Margin (ttm): 33.87%

apple has 1 of the highest margin in its sector.... so you can imagin how much a dumb ipad cost??? no more than $150

better yet look at how much a kindle cost....

please dun be a dumb fuck like SDP and look at how much is the cost ... look at how much people are willing to pay that s the true market price....

dumb fuckin idiot ... testing my patience

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So even after including fix and marketing costs, it comes up to $150?

So how much did you pay for it then?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the market price is $10 of course.
Guess how much is the production cost of an iphone?

So even after including fix and marketing costs, it comes up to $150?

you ask for production cost and now you talk about fix and marketing costs.... no consistency what so ever

if you have a point, pls make it ... dun expect others to make it for you ... and dun expect to fish for stuff in the hope that you can hantum something

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talked about production cost up front so I followed you la.
But since you included fixed cost by mentioning profit margin of Apple as a whole, you are the one who is inconsistent, not me.
Either way, so tell me how much you paid for your iphone?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talked about production cost up front so I followed you la.
But since you included fixed cost by mentioning profit margin of Apple as a whole, you are the one who is inconsistent, not me.
Either way, so tell me how much you paid for your iphone?

i talk about Operating Margin too.... why do you assume I have an iphone and either way you dun have a point hence trying to digress from this main topic ....

its a fact that ipad and flat are both cheap to build and both apple and HDB are making enonmous profits..
I dun have a problem with that... I have a problem when HDB start giving special discount to poor folk who cant afford to pay ....

you are sinking

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
no reply... I made my point then, 3rd rate IB.... your defence of subsidy is pathetic since you dun even believe it yourself

why dun PAP pay me... I can do a much better job demolishing arguement

Last edited: