• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are just too many triads and gangs in Singapore, if SSB never clamp down these activities in the early years, i think the Singapore pai kia scene is on a similiar scale to HK and TW.

These are all street gangs, not triads like HK and Twn.
We will never have triads and overseas triads will never be able to come in because we have section 55.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
My info is only during the Mid - 90s, Thats when i was in my teens. I belong to the Taka Sparks Generation.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So last time tio jio meng play what shirt, must flash own logo hand sIgnal right? If yes, google can find images ? And now still got member go up mountain in Malaysia for ritual/ event or not?

now where got gang go mountain and " plant joss sticks " :wink: . those era are over :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now singapore still have si tong gang ? last time at "hainanese second street " beach rd .

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
the boss is some arab guy if i remember correctly. He would actually walk among the dancing crowd. Many of the malay bouncers were actually from kuntong 369.

The owners were chinese, the Boucher/head of boucher were malays. from 369..

it was a strong-hold of 369(they will be on the left side of the dance floor) the right side was a mix of 21 and 18.. Once in a while the entire dance floor was cleared with 369 squaring off with 18 or 21 on the other side..Chairs will be flying everywhere.. I am usually in the vip rooms or behind the bar.sside

Cnb officers were hanging around the outisde of the toilet or inside of the toilet - K and E was the main drug.

Taka was 369 STRONG hold. During weekends they would congregate at taka garden.

Meridien was another hot spot for clashes

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the boss is some arab guy if i remember correctly. He would actually walk among the dancing crowd. Many of the malay bouncers were actually from kuntong 369.

The guy was Deen Shahul....started out with small place taking over Studio M and opened Subway.
Then came Dreams, Fire, Sparks, Canto, Imperium.
He was good friend of Peter Lim being the matchmaker between him and actress wife.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that guy you also know ? whahahahah...something very fishy bro :wink:

He..He..He.. You also know this Bayi Ranjit Singh? A chap that I knew told me few years ago before his retirement, he kena punched by an inmate inside.. Don't know whether its true or not.. But few Prison staff still in service told me that he indeed kena punched by an inmate.. I think the punch was a retirement present for him..