• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya lo, those yamaha pirates should be mid 40s liao.... i think from 90s onwards, the Yamaha logo already banned by CID. these kids have guts to wear this logo again..

Yamaha logo was ban during that time, only wear the cutting black red white when eve of holiday :biggrin:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
The discussion is about money making, Not taking about who is more powerful in terms of violence or who is more brave etc. Im pretty sure you have violence thru the entire gangsterism spectrum regardless of the color of skin.

And no one is talking about fighters.

I think you have an agenda and I believe this is something about you.

i do agree on some parts that you all say. most chinese join gangs in their teens. at first, it was for face, fun, peer pressure, family problem etc. but i saw many of them upgraded into doing vices, and later, businesses. some of my friends who are either still wearing the shirt, are doing very good in their businesses. a few were shareholders of thai discos and chinese HFJ. some opened their own businesses, and there is one, the best. came out from prison, within a few years thru hard work (and of cos the support of his society), bought a condo and a BM 5series..

but for the malay friends that i know, during teenage years, see them low lan, until now, i meet them, they are still the same. low lan. their aim is very low. i have one malay gangster friend who was working as a delivery kfc rider, told me, he changing work because kfc pay very low.. so i ask what he wants to work? he answer? 'i want to work pastamania delivery, becasue less order and pay $50 more monthly'. i was stunned...

but, please, this is not about racism..

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm Meng Jiang logo exist till 2003?, i think their logo was banned in the 90s.
Jurong Super Bowl was the territory of 21 Tiong, Tong Meng KoK, their motorsiao is Yei Yew Ren (night wanderer). The local production movie 'The Days' showcased their bike logo..

i thought motor siao 'Yei Yew Ren' is for all 21 tiong gangs to join? i think it can be a mixture of AST, TLT, 21mountain etc...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He..He..He.. You also know this Bayi Ranjit Singh? A chap that I knew told me few years ago before his retirement, he kena punched by an inmate inside.. Don't know whether its true or not.. But few Prison staff still in service told me that he indeed kena punched by an inmate.. I think the punch was a retirement present for him..

yes i know him ...my friend wanted to whack him when he comeout of jail :wink: remember one case one warder kena put on fire by an ex-inmates on the street :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone know the recent case of siao beh ( crazy horse ) jump down from bayshore park ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Ekc1Ctdg_nQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekc1Ctdg_nQ[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thankyoubro. knn news paper anyhow write !!!! what gf refuse to let him in ? he run road to amsterdam after killing someone then surrender and come back sing . and now hes dead ...knn . he the kind who will never commit suicide .

我爸爸说,在道上混,迟早要还。

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
我爸爸说,在道上混,迟早要还。

bro the funny thing is when he surrender back to sing for his murder case he was sentence to just a year !!!! something is very fishy about this case ...now his 26years old son trying to make a name for himself in his father gang .....