• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously speaking, the only clever Malay is that Mercy relief CEO who was a close associate of Ah Long San.. Uncle GD did mentioned about this Hassan chap who used to be an ASP with the SPF before he was implicated in the ALS case years ago.. Many of the Malays don't know about his close friendship with ALS.. To them he's a former corrupted senior cop who made it good in society after his release from prison by being the CEO of Mercy relief.. But the Malay pakciks don't know he and ALS got a brotherly relationship between them.. :biggrin:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang koon, ang meng tong defunct liao, tink absorbed into those numbers...notorious areas...queens street, kallang airport, joo chiat, sembawang. fights always end with fatalities

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody can fault him.
ALS nutured him, paid for his law degree.
He was ALS godson.
Anyone would have felt indebted.

Seriously speaking, the only clever Malay is that Mercy relief CEO who was a close associate of Ah Long San.. Uncle GD did mentioned about this Hassan chap who used to be an ASP with the SPF before he was implicated in the ALS case years ago.. Many of the Malays don't know about his close friendship with ALS.. To them he's a former corrupted senior cop who made it good in society after his release from prison by being the CEO of Mercy relief.. But the Malay pakciks don't know he and ALS got a brotherly relationship between them.. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is ah lip such a low class gang and hated so much?

Btw have you been to jail before?

Because they go around beating innocent people up and taking their helmets, They would also force other biker Groups to close down and join them. It was also because they wanted all "Malay/Muslims" to join under one banner and with this ideology they became enemies with SS groups AND Long time biker Groups etc.. Kallang airport, Omaga, teck whye, 08, phantom.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is ah lip such a low class gang and hated so much?

Btw have you been to jail before?

LOL.. Jah, I will just say I have bit of an intimate knowledge about the happennings in our Prisons.. One ASP was booed in one of a DRC centre during a special check.. That block consisted of more than 100 inmates from level 1 to level 3.. The Chinese and the Malay inmates were the ones who did the booing.. ASP fuckin tulan, charged all of these inmates for insubordination.. Few days later SPEAR team were summoned to the Centre.. All the inmates were ordered to do the gruelling duckwalks around the big yard area for 5 hours non stop.. Some inmates fainted, a Prison senior male nurse or '' baba '' who was there just gave them a water to drink and gave Prison officers the green light to let these affected inmates continue the duckwalk drills..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. Jah, I will just say I have bit of an intimate knowledge about the happennings in our Prisons.. One ASP was booed in one of a DRC centre during a special check.. That block consisted of more than 100 inmates from level 1 to level 3.. The Chinese and the Malay inmates were the ones who did the booing.. ASP fuckin tulan, charged all of these inmates for insubordination.. Few days later SPEAR team were summoned to the Centre.. All the inmates were ordered to do the gruelling duckwalks around the big yard area for 5 hours non stop.. Some inmates fainted, a Prison senior male nurse or '' baba '' who was there just gave them a water to drink and gave Prison officers the green light to let these affected inmates continue the duckwalk drills..

Wah i didnt know they could do this, When is this? Why kena boo

Last edited:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually all these paikias at the end of the day boil down to numbers, who got more members will win.

share 1 story here. an old friend a restaurant owner at Geylang in the 80s faced alot of problems with these paikias. one night, a big group of 20-30 came into his restaurant and chased out the customers. they started ordering many bottles of beer, stout etc.. then the leader went at the back of the kitchen and started giving instructions to the cooks to prepare the most expensive stuffs on the menu, crabs, lobsters, etc... after eating they simply walk out without paying. they came back week after week like this and each time when they were asked to settle the bill, they started threatening and smashing bottles. finally my friend had enough and went to seek the help of one of his former workers, a gang chief in AMK. this guy been in and out of prison many times, including for manslaughter. so he told my friend to call him once this group turns up again. on that particular night, he activated his people more than 100 of them. they laid an ambush, once the trouble makers were enjoying themselves, his people surrounded the restaurant both outside and inside, all fully armed with knives, poles etc. they locked all the doors, entrance and exits before the troublemakers knew what was happening. The chief showed himself at the table of the group's leader and guess what happened?? they recognized him and immediately knelt down and begged for their lives! For settlement, in addition to settling all the unpaid bills, they also had to order food for the 100 over people. He was let off with a warning that if he ever dares to show up again, he will be killed........ end of story :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah i didnt know they could do this, When is this? Why kena boo

Correction abit.. That senior officer was then holding the rank of SRO ( Senior Rehabilitation Officer ) before he was promoted to ASP soon after that.. He was disliked by many inmates because he too '' on the ball''.. Even the Prison Staff all hated him.. Incident happened in 99 if I was not mistaken.. Not only that, 1 Sgt nearly had his cell keys sntached by a Malay inmate and the SGT kena headlocked by that inmate..:biggrin: All cells on that level cheered for the inmate during the tussle.. The Sgt managed to break free reported the incident to his superiors.. Next day SPEAR came with their jeep and walloped all the inmates in the cells.. The Malay inmate that was charged with assault, kena rotan and his imprisonment extended..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody can fault him.
ALS nutured him, paid for his law degree.
He was ALS godson.
Anyone would have felt indebted.

Its like the Internal Affairs movie where Eric Tsang nurtured Andy Lau and send him to the Police to be the undercover for the triad..:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro..if you know the word baba means male nurse in prison ...something is very fishy here :wink: prison visit call " zoomba" :wink:

Last edited: