• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
No body knew Ang Koon?
Back then when i was staying in Kallang Airport,
this gang was there.
Any one know why they are always at war with the koon tong gang
Though i was not in any SS, neighbours were, so we were told
not to go to the Hawker Centre, in case we are mistaken as gang members.
Many clashes in those days in my area and one fatality.
There were also police inspectors but they just wouldn't border.

from 90s, Ang Koon is already Sio Ang Koon. early 90s they are still notorious in Redhill and Bukit Merah.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BlackJack....

One of Blackjack headmen kena hantam to death outside Central Mall few years back by Phantom boys.. They assaulted him and his female companion that nite.. The assailants all caught within days except for one chap.. The chap ran to JB but he kena caught a year later by Malaysian Police.. They caught him for selling drugs in a kampong.. Checked his particulars and found out that he was wanted in Spore.. Passed him over to the SPF.. Think all of them kena go in for manslaughter charges..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure? never seen their logo for decades! their logo very retro one, maybe they change design is it..

Around this year, saw a young chap riding his RXZ wearing a visorless old helmet with the logo.. Maybe belongs to his elder brother or Uncle..:biggrin:

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Around this year, saw a young chap riding his RXZ wearing a visorless old helmet with the logo.. Maybe belongs to his elder brother or Uncle..:biggrin:

ya lo, those yamaha pirates should be mid 40s liao.... i think from 90s onwards, the Yamaha logo already banned by CID. these kids have guts to wear this logo again..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Motor gangs....sparrow, Yi Zhan Teng , Yi ba huo, pirates, yuan jiao, rothsman, rainbow, eagles, tamiya, Meng jiang, ye feng kuang, Monica, Yi shen, Dracula, etc etc

One of Meng Jiang member kena whacked to death by a rival motor gang in Jurong Bowling centre car park in 2003.. Mat Motor gang members were the culprits.. All charged for manslaughter.. Think the jokers already released by now..

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of Meng Jiang member kena whacked to death by a rival motor gang in Jurong Bowling centre car park in 2003.. Mat Motor gang members were the culprits.. All charged for manslaughter.. Think the jokers already released by now..

hmm Meng Jiang logo exist till 2003?, i think their logo was banned in the 90s.
Jurong Super Bowl was the territory of 21 Tiong, Tong Meng KoK, their motorsiao is Yei Yew Ren (night wanderer). The local production movie 'The Days' showcased their bike logo..