• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay youths join gangs for the cool factor.. Chinese chaps join for the $$$ factor.. This one was told to me by a Malay chap who used to be a high ranking member in a Mat Motor gang.. Even though he can be considered to be a senior, he still has to work as delivery rider to make ends meet.. Not trying to belittle the Mat gangs here.. But I had seen in the past few old Ah Peks SS old timers arriving in their Lexus, BMWs.. But Malay Motor gang headmen arrived in a Simpang Bedok coffeshop in their weekend cars, class 2B bikes.. Some of these motor gangs also have a monthly donations where members must donate $10 every month to the gang.. if a gang has 20 members donating $10 every month, total up only $200 a month.. With that sort of a paltry amount inside the gang coffers, how to enjoy life as a gang member? Really epic fail..

I don't agree with this part, Taking note that most of them who join gangs are in their teens who are joining because of the same factors etc. Fame, Protection and being part of Something but later on maybe in their early 20s then you can start seeing a difference, One tend to go towards money making or at least trying to make money but as Individuals (I understand that most gangsters today regardless of their skin tone and age are poor man)

But totally agree with the rest of the paragraph. (Motor gangs call themselves Clubs and surprisingly they do many Charity events)

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has be a large increase in Malay gang membership since the late 90s, I do take note that they tend to be much more violent then the others. (You become violent when you got nothing on the line)

There are many past cases of these Mats goin on a parang rampage which were left unreported by the state media.. One incident still fresh in my mind was when a large group of these Mat motor gangsters attacked their victim a member from another rival gang in a 24 Hr Malay coffeshop in Siglap.. Happened in 2006.. Victim was stabbed repeatedly on his back and kidney area while he was lying on the pavement.. His fellow gang members ran away after they were outnumbered.. These large group of Mats came in a lorry, alighted from the lorry then released a fire extinguisher causing commotion and chaos in that coffeshop.. Many people were having supper that nite.. Victim went into coma and luckily survived.. Many of these Mats were interrogated by the Bedok Police.. Don't know what happened to them after that..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, Chinese individuals do not join gangs to do business, Never have been that case (They join gangs just like everyone else because of Fame, Protection, Sense of belonging) but they start thinking of business as they grow older but Today is unlike yester-years where you have more options of money making by being in a gang etc. selling VCD, asking for protection money.

well you yourself admitted that the chinese reasons for joining gangs was different. You very young ah? You hang out with teenage ah bengs?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
well you yourself admitted that the chinese reasons for joining gangs was different. You very young ah? You hang out with teenage ah bengs?

Im not talking about when they are teens la, Im talking about when they grew older. Im Not that young but i notice what is going on at my neighborhood and i do hang out at my neighborhood street soccer about twice a week and i get to talk, observe and listen to this youngsters.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many past cases of these Mats goin on a parang rampage which were left unreported by the state media.. One incident still fresh in my mind was when a large group of these Mat motor gangsters attacked their victim a member from another rival gang in a 24 Hr Malay coffeshop in Siglap.. Happened in 2006.. Victim was stabbed repeatedly on his back and kidney area while he was lying on the pavement.. His fellow gang members ran away after they were outnumbered.. These large group of Mats came in a lorry, alighted from the lorry then released a fire extinguisher causing commotion and chaos in that coffeshop.. Many people were having supper that nite.. Victim went into coma and luckily survived.. Many of these Mats were interrogated by the Bedok Police.. Don't know what happened to them after that..

Motor group, That coffeeshop opp of Shell station is a "Port" of one this malay Motor gangs(I think is Phantom or Ah lik)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay youths join gangs for the cool factor.. Chinese chaps join for the $$$ factor.. This one was told to me by a Malay chap who used to be a high ranking member in a Mat Motor gang.. Even though he can be considered to be a senior, he still has to work as delivery rider to make ends meet.. Not trying to belittle the Mat gangs here.. But I had seen in the past few old Ah Peks SS old timers arriving in their Lexus, BMWs.. But Malay Motor gang headmen arrived in a Simpang Bedok coffeshop in their weekend cars, class 2B bikes.. Some of these motor gangs also have a monthly donations where members must donate $10 every month to the gang.. if a gang has 20 members donating $10 every month, total up only $200 a month.. With that sort of a paltry amount inside the gang coffers, how to enjoy life as a gang member? Really epic fail..

wah only 200 bucks ah? To most chinese 200 is what they spend on their own. Epic fail.

Seriously in singapore being a gang member is just how far you are willing to risk it. Some of these mats don't mind going to jail. Let's be honest therefore parang attacks and so on don't mean jack shit while for the chinese they rather not cos they have better options outside or they are supporting families etc.

It's not as if the m&ds or kelings are super good fighters that need to be chopped 100s of times before they can die or they need to be punched 100s of times before they get seriously injured while the chinese fighters are lousy fighters definitely not. Yet you look at the same some of these ppl write about how super powerful these malay gangs are. It's just that they are willing to risk going to jail lah. Comeon if you can only contribute 10 bucks into the gang coffers you probably aren't even eating 3 proper meals outside since 10 bucks is too small a sum. Going to jail for 3 full meals and a room over your head might be better. These m&d and keling gangs also are brave when in big numbers and use weapons.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't agree with this part, Taking note that most of them who join gangs are in their teens who are joining because of the same factors etc. Fame, Protection and being part of Something but later on maybe in their early 20s then you can start seeing a difference, One tend to go towards money making or at least trying.(I understand that most gangsters today regardless of their skin tone and age are poor man)

But totally agree with the rest of the paragraph. (Motor gangs call themselves Clubs and surprisingly they do many Charity events)

They do charity motor rides to raise money from these events for the unfortunate.. Some also raise money for the orphanage homes in Batam, Malaysia.. But you must be careful.. Big touring bikes like BMW, Yamaha ST 11 and other big bikes ridden by Malay abangs, they are not from Mat motor gangs.. Most of them are genuine bike touring enthusiasts.. Its the smaller bikes that cause the most problems.. The RXZs, TZMs, Super 4s.. If you see a young Mat chap riding these class 2B ,2A bikes, 70% chance they are from a Mat Motor gang..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do charity motor rides to raise money from these events for the unfortunate.. Some also raise money for the orphanage homes in Batam, Malaysia.. But you must be careful.. Big touring bikes like BMW, Yamaha ST 11 and other big bikes ridden by Malay abangs, they are not from Mat motor gangs.. Most of them are genuine bike touring enthusiasts.. Its the smaller bikes that cause the most problems.. The RXZs, TZMs, Super 4s.. If you see a young Mat chap riding these class 2B ,2A bikes, 70% chance they are from a Mat Motor gang..

Im not talking about those ah bangs, Im a biker myself

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah only 200 bucks ah? To most chinese 200 is what they spend on their own. Epic fail.

Seriously in singapore being a gang member is just how far you are willing to risk it. Some of these mats don't mind going to jail. Let's be honest therefore parang attacks and so on don't mean jack shit while for the chinese they rather not cos they have better options outside or they are supporting families etc.

It's not as if the m&ds or kelings are super good fighters that need to be chopped 100s of times before they can die or they need to be punched 100s of times before they get seriously injured while the chinese fighters are lousy fighters definitely not. Yet you look at the same some of these ppl write about how super powerful these malay gangs are. It's just that they are willing to risk going to jail lah. Comeon if you can only contribute 10 bucks into the gang coffers you probably aren't even eating 3 proper meals outside since 10 bucks is too small a sum. Going to jail for 3 full meals and a room over your head might be better. These m&d and keling gangs also are brave when in big numbers and use weapons.

The discussion is about money making, Not taking about who is more powerful in terms of violence or who is more brave etc. Im pretty sure you have violence thru the entire gangsterism spectrum regardless of the color of skin.

And no one is talking about fighters.

I think you have an agenda and I believe this is something about you.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last time also have chinese motor siao group call lei niao ( thunder bird ) :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The discussion is about money making, Not taking about who is more powerful in terms of violence or who is more brave etc. Im pretty sure you have violence thru the entire gangsterism spectrum regardless of the color of skin.

whahhahah...good observation :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong. Go back and read on one forummers comments that chinese gangs are somehow losing out to malay gangs and then GD countered that not even 1 lorong is under a malay gang and then someone else with lorry full of chinese running from malays or some shit like that. I am here to debunk the usual stereotypes and talk cocks. You're writing this to me cos you are butt hurt that i have exposed this.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Motor group, That coffeeshop opp of Shell station is a "Port" of one this malay Motor gangs(I think is Phantom or Ah lik)

yes the coffeshop infront of Siglap.. The Ah Lip gang used to sit at that coffeshop.. Funny thing is owner of that coffeshop has a son who is a member of Phantom but he allows these Ah Lip boys to sit there..

Ah Lip is made up of many Mat Motor gangs.. In Arabic, Ah Lip means One..Had seen how CID officers whacked them up.. When kena bashed, all gang info vomitted out from their mouths.. When in prison, these chaps won't admit openly that they are from Ah Lip.. Other Malay rival gang members would wallop them if they reveal they're from Ah Lip.. Usually inside prisons, they'll join other Malay gangs.. Had seen in prison how one fat chap who claimed to be a senior Ah Lip member kena whacked to a pulp from a Malay old jailbird..

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the most deadly weapon in a gang fight or piah chwee.. chopper? parang? axe? bearing scraper?
.........i think is samurai sword

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. Go back and read on one forummers comments that chinese gangs are somehow losing out to malay gangs and then GD countered that not even 1 lorong is under a malay gang and then someone else with lorry full of chinese running from malays or some shit like that. I am here to debunk the usual stereotypes and talk cocks. You're writing this to me cos you are butt hurt that i have exposed this.

Butt-hurt? Hahaha For what? I got nothing to prove nor nothing to be proud nor sad about anything related to gangsters or who runs from who.. I believe in this "There is always a Higher Mountain" - It seems to me that the statement "someone else with lorry full of chinese running from malays" made you butthurt..
Come on Chinese chauvinist. :biggrin: We know you are sensitive to issues like this and have to die die ensure :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Butt-hurt? Hahaha For what? I got nothing to prove nor nothing to be proud nor sad about anything related to gangsters or who runs from who.. I believe in this "There is always a Higher Mountain" - It seems to me that the statement "someone else with lorry full of chinese running from malays" made you butthurt..
Come on Chinese chauvinist. :biggrin: We know you are sensitive to issues like this and have to die die ensure :biggrin:

If you weren't why are you so valiently defending. Yup i am sensitive to misinformation and therefore am here to educate. Funny that you actually turn an accusation right back at someone shows how low down you are.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes the coffeshop infront of Siglap.. The Ah Lip gang used to sit at that coffeshop.. Funny thing is owner of that coffeshop has a son who is a member of Phantom but he allows these Ah Lip boys to sit there..

Ah Lip is made up of many Mat Motor gangs.. In Arabic, Ah Lip means One..Had seen how CID officers whacked them up.. When kena bashed, all gang info vomitted out from their mouths.. When in prison, these chaps won't admit openly that they are from Ah Lip.. Other Malay rival gang members would wallop them if they reveal they're from Ah Lip.. Usually inside prisons, they'll join other Malay gangs.. Had seen in prison how one fat chap who claimed to be a senior Ah Lip member kena whacked to a pulp from a Malay old jailbird..

Ah lips are ultra hated upon, I know that there were many biker gangs all coming together and coming under one flag(Many were also forced to close down and join them, Some of the branches within the group had mainly ex Gangsters and they were the main farkers to kick off everything - Instructions was also given to them to force other biker gangs to close down and join them)

Soon they started being known as being "Brutal" and Thus an increase of Ego/membership/"Thinking they were big fucks" that led to them going around beating people up at clubs and kicking people off the road/bikes, They even took their ego right up to Malaysia, There was a period when it became dangerous to ride into Malaysia because the rempits was looking to whoop Singapore bikers ars because of this bastards.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is ah lip such a low class gang and hated so much?

Btw have you been to jail before?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No body knew Ang Koon?
Back then when i was staying in Kallang Airport,
this gang was there.
Any one know why they are always at war with the koon tong gang
Though i was not in any SS, neighbours were, so we were told
not to go to the Hawker Centre, in case we are mistaken as gang members.
Many clashes in those days in my area and one fatality.
There were also police inspectors but they just wouldn't border.