• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

高凌風 dying of cancer, last wish is to come to perform in Sinkieland

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does custard apple have the same effect? I think both soursop and custard apple are seasonal so not available whole year round.

Not sure about custard apple.. In this Forum we were all introduced by the forever wise Tonychat about the benefits of soursop in curing cancer..

What is good for Tonychat must be good for all of us too.. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to buy soursop?

Boon Lay market is where?

Cheebye, how come Singapore cannot find soursop one?

Is it doctors cahoot with the fruit-sellers?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat said many times that Soursop Juice is the cure for cancer.. We must all trust his wise words..

I personally think nothing fights cancer better than a good dose of pot....heeheeheehee

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well done, you guys are well-educated and well-informed on the ways to combat cancer.

Fuck You lah CB Kia.. When your friend dad dying of cancer you so thick skinned begging Sinkies for help to find soursop leaves.. KNN why didn't you ask your friend father to drink soursop juice..

You're really the Resident Clown of This Forum.. Bash Sinkies but begged Sinkies for help.. What a fucktard behaviour..

Guys,

i got a friend whose dad is stricken with cancer.. he can't take in solid food. He told me he wish to boil soursop leaves but i have no idea where to get that in Singapore.

Anyone in sinkieland knows where to get it?

any help pls...saving a life...hello...

i mean where to buy it..:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Soursop R for people with balls... The ball-less ones who eat it will get cancer.