• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

阿公 give angbao

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone knows what is this Points: xxx / Power: xxx for?

and there is a small word '"Alfrescian"" below all the nickname.what does the word mean?
i see the Points: xxx / Power: xxx alway changing

how do you guy put 1 picture beside the nickname?

Points is like ranks in the army. Some people earn it by going to war, others simply earn it by donating to the government. Some earned it by polishing the shoes or their peers and most earned it by having a few appointments :wink:

As your points(rank) gets higher, your power(authority) in the army increases. You don't see a private punishing a general do you? :wink:

Once you reached senior commander status(LT-COL) 700 points and above, you will be able to charge and send the soldiers to detention barracks for 24 hours. A faster way is to pay tax to the government and that grants you instant promotion to COL rank with 1000 points.

Currently, only the Prime Minister(Leongsam) can put you in indefinite detention under his pleasure.

Alfrescian is like what people always called Singaporeans(sinkie)

Lastly, to have your picture up, you need to become the president so that your wife and your picture will appear on the wall of every public institution :o

Hope it helps :wink:

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points is like ranks in the army. Some people earn it by going to war, others simply earn it by donating to the government. Some earned it by polishing the shoes or their peers and most earned it by having a few appointments :wink:

As your points(rank) gets higher, your power(authority) in the army increases. You don't see a private punishing a general do you? :wink:

Once you reached senior commander status(LT-COL) 700 points and above, you will be able to charge and send the soldiers to detention barracks for 24 hours. A faster way is to pay tax to the government and that grants you instant promotion to COL rank with 1000 points.

Currently, only the Prime Minister(Leongsam) can put you in indefinite detention under his pleasure.

Lastly, to have your picture up, you need to become the president so that your wife and your picture will appear on the wall of every public institution :o

some i see Alfrescian(Inf)

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

can i assume everybody started with 0 point o power?
how come i got 142 points and 2 power?i never pay any membership?
if i got many points and many powers , what is the use?
shell escape point i know can xchnage many items
Alfrescian=singaporean=sinkie
then why want to use Alfrescian?i check dictionary..dont really definte what it mean

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
can i assume everybody started with 0 point o power?
how come i got 142 points and 2 power?i never pay any membership?
if i got many points and many powers , what is the use?
shell escape point i know can xchnage many items
Alfrescian=singaporean=sinkie
then why want to use Alfrescian?i check dictionary..dont really definte what it mean

Refer to this.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?130656-FAQ-on-the-Reputation-System

If you live in Singapore, you are called a Singaporean. If you patronise Sam Alfresco Coffeeshop, you are an Alfrescian :wink:

You started off with 10 points. As you post, some people will like what you say and add your points. I just added you some points this afternoon for helping me with fortune telling.

ADDED: Points don't get you free gifts in real life. Its just an additional function of this forum. I treat it like a hobby to collect points. Thats why they call me point whore :o

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refer to this.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?130656-FAQ-on-the-Reputation-System

If you live in Singapore, you are called a Singaporean. If you patronise Sam Alfresco Coffeeshop, you are an Alfrescian :wink:

You started off with 10 points. As you post, some people will like what you say and add your points. I just added you some points this afternoon for helping me with fortune telling.

ADDED: Points don't get you free gifts in real life. Its just an additional function of this forum. I treat it like a hobby to collect points. Thats why they call me point whore :o

wah.got manual one.
thank a lot.now i know.
last time i study queenstown sec sch.they call us queenstownaire.
how to know who give you points?
i read the manual.it didnt said so

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wah.got manual one.
thank a lot.now i know.
last time i study queenstown sec sch.they call us queenstownaire.

Then you can look for your Alumni Joetys. He happened to be the Chief of Defence Force in SBF with the highest points and power. One reputation increment from him will double your points :biggrin:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Hau, good answer and worthy cause. :biggrin:

clapping_animation.gif

integrate ah? me help the local needy first also buey hu, where got time for integration?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone knows what is this Points: xxx / Power: xxx for?

and there is a small word '"Alfrescian"" below all the nickname.what does the word mean?some with (Inf) after Alfrescian

i see the Points: xxx / Power: xxx alway changing

how do you guy put 1 picture beside the nickname?

Alfrescian refers to people who drink coffee a lot.