• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

阿公 give angbao

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah.you meant "chinese jua jen"

you know any authentic jua jen in sinagpore"?

The last one I went, phui chao nua. Say her skills very good. On the end, only rub my balls and cock and I cum :o

Sister forum got quite a few famous and authentic one. But the women looks like parsat auntie

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last one I went, phui chao nua. Say her skills very good. On the end, only rub my balls and cock and I cum :o

Sister forum got quite a few famous and authentic one. But the women looks like parsat auntie

she accepts ns45 vouchers ? :biggrin:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she accepts ns45 vouchers ? :biggrin:

No. Her marketing skills quite good. I opted for 30mins $25 and she kept telling me, too short, I cannot massage you properly. So I upped to 60mins $40. Towards the end, she kept massaging my balls and tell me the benefits of Jua Gen. Small head got over big head and I agreed. Total damaged $100! Could have bought me 4k points here :o

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Her marketing skills quite good. I opted for 30mins $25 and she kept telling me, too short, I cannot massage you properly. So I upped to 60mins $40. Towards the end, she kept massaging my balls and tell me the benefits of Jua Gen. Small head got over big head and I agreed. Total damaged $100! Could have bought me 4k points here :o

bro..now u make me so steam

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend didnt log in anything leh.they auto send him the vochor to his letter box.
what last day?

knn.somemore he bring the vochor to ntuc fairprice...the counter mei mei dont know how to react.she went north south east west central to ask the senior can accept this alien vochor

Don't talk cock:

"National Servicemen will receive a letter of notification by post informing them of their eligibility for these benefits between January 2013 and April 2013. They will be requested to confirm their address before we send them the vouchers. National Servicemen who are offered a year’s free SAFRA/HomeTeamNS membership will be sent their membership card, if they accept the offer."

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend must be an existing safra member. Already member then no need register.

yes bro.you are right.
i checked with another colledge who got his voucher already.he also a member of safra.
not exsisting members maybe have to wait for notifcation or letter.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
aww crap! just when i thought the $80 vouchers are just nice to buy 2 cartons of beer!

i think if you really wants to is possible.
buy with many other item.
when the total price add up to $80,
the counter will not really notice 1 of the item is beer

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Hau, should we donate our vouchers to new shitizens and PRs as a friendly integration gesture? What do you think? :confused:

hmm what we do at office.
we will just combine all the guys vouchers together and everybody just have a good makan at at selected reasurant.regardless of local or ft male or female.
but so far only 2 guys received

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
he nsman.fairprice can use.
after some checking here and there, finally can use.but sibei malu.must check ic then can use.machiam pri sch student buy cigratte.nb.all the queue behind shaking head

Can use in all FairPrice Supermarkets, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xpress & Cheers.

++Vouchers will not be accepted for purchase of cigarettes, lottery products and FairPrice gift vouchers.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone knows what is this Points: xxx / Power: xxx for?

and there is a small word '"Alfrescian"" below all the nickname.what does the word mean?some with (Inf) after Alfrescian

i see the Points: xxx / Power: xxx alway changing

how do you guy put 1 picture beside the nickname?

Last edited: