• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

阿公 give angbao

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
then u are just supporting pap pork barrel policies.

if pap really want to reward nsmen, just credit the $100 to my bank account can liao. how i spend the money is my own business.

it would be supporting their pork barrel policies if me were to vote for the MIWs. ain't gonna happen, bro :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
the SAF merely want to boost their membership, make us use those facilities. don't use loh. vouchers can still exchange for some food mah... Maslow hierarchy indicated that basal needs have to be fulfilled mah.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it would be supporting their pork barrel policies if me were to vote for the MIWs. ain't gonna happen, bro :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
the SAF merely want to boost their membership, make us use those facilities. don't use loh. vouchers can still exchange for some food mah... Maslow hierarchy indicated that basal needs have to be fulfilled mah.

by spending the vouchers, what u done was transfer taxpayer $$ to corporations who support pap. it become a legal way to reward corporations that support and help pap to stay in power. dont be a cheapo and be happy for the few bags of rice. limpeh stayed in hougang, we hougang langs know there no free lunches in the world, especially those provided by pap.

the safra memberships was just a add on. the only thing the safra card provide is free admission. nothing in the club is free.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only low life sinkies will be hard up with these pathetic vouchers.

I don't bother because it cannot be use to buy vegetarian food nor pay for an air ticket for me to visit my ladyboy lover.

Phuuuui.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
it become a legal way to reward corporations that support and help pap to stay in power

hmm... seems to have some truth in it... but PAP is in power because of the 60% mah. businesses have to go on regardless of the government of the day right? at most don't patronise Food Republic, Toast Box, etc, etc lah.
rice still must buy woh :o:o:o

SAFRAsg

Dear fellow NSmen, we would like to clarify that you can sign up for your NS45 benefits up until 28 Feb 14: the vouchers can be used up until end March 14.

You will receive your eligibility letters from now until April 13.

For more information, you may visit http://ns45.safra.sg.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then u are just supporting pap pork barrel policies.

if pap really want to reward nsmen, just credit the $100 to my bank account can liao. how i spend the money is my own business.

by spending the vouchers, what u done was transfer taxpayer $$ to corporations who support pap. it become a legal way to reward corporations that support and help pap to stay in power. dont be a cheapo and be happy for the few bags of rice. limpeh stayed in hougang, we hougang langs know there no free lunches in the world, especially those provided by pap.

the safra memberships was just a add on. the only thing the safra card provide is free admission. nothing in the club is free.

Power bro I support you. Knn I am too lazy to redeem such 'freebies' anyway.
But I guess we are in the minority....boycott is a noble notion but you can't fight free money.
Just hope those who spent the vouchers and will still give pap the middle finger.

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have selected the 100 voucher and one yr FOC SAFRA membership, its our taxpayer monies afterall. Just take it.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know why only certain people received the ang pao.
NSF and those who carry the exsisting safra members are rewarded 1st and before CNY.
those who arent. then tan tan tan.....untill chrismas
knn i also never receive.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time can pick me up? I go massage while you go shopping. Then on the way back, drop me home also :biggrin:

massage clean or dirty.lol

sound a bit familiar.
i go Parliament..u manage town council
win win suitation

Last edited: